• Gaea Armor(X5)
    • Shadow Armor(X6)
    • Blade Armor(X6)
    • Ultimate Armor(Xs 4-6)
    • I can\'t decide! >_<

Goat said:

fp

needs more impse

Forget the idiotic impse, vote in the poll, and post an INTELLIGENT reply.

my bad.

well i only played megaman x1,2, and 3. so id say 3. or wait, what is zero's armor called i always thought he was the coolest.

BBG said:

I liked the impse armor...ER I MEAN THE GOLD ARMOR FROM MEGA MAN IMPSE...ER...X3

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me hugs bbg

I really can't decide either... But if there was a poll for which of the secret weapons in X series were the best, I'd say the Dragon Punch from X2! :D

Dude, it's gone beyond the point of cliché. It's at the point where it is annoying, and those who post it or about how much they like it or such, making it BLANTLY obvious how STUPID the said people are.

footman said:

Dude, it's gone beyond the point of cliché. It's at the point where it is annoying, and those who post it or about how much they like it or such making it BLANTLY obvious how STUPID the said people are.

IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE

Ok, now I got all my impse out, I'll go back to hating it like I did before.

Silverwyvern said:

Mods must be on vacation...

yeah wtf, noone's added an impse option

quit slacking preetch

BBG said:

IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE IMPSE

Ok, now I got all my impse out, I'll go back to hating it like I did before.

This has gotten way too far.

I never realized the armors had names. Guess thats what I get for focusing so much on impse.

I don't know about favorite armor, but my favorite weapon is the sawblades from Metalman from Megaman 2. Try using it against Metalman and see what happens, heheh.

X1 is the only one I got fairly far in and the only one I really enjoyed to be honest (as far as the X series goes).

So my vote goes there

Ichor said:

I don't know about favorite armor, but my favorite weapon is the sawblades from Metalman from Megaman 2. Try using it against Metalman and see what happens, heheh.

I've done that before. It's funny how Metalman dies in like 1 or 2 hits from the damn weapon. Just like if you were to get a direct hit off Crashman using Airman's weapon (meaning if all the tornado blasts hit him).

Heh I tought Megaman X3 was the last of the X series :P Well X3 gets my vote since it's the last that I played.

Heh... I wonder what new armors will be in X7... it should be out before the end of the year. Anyway, since you listed armors in general, does the Ultimate Armor include Zero's black armor?

EllipsusD said:

Heh... I wonder what new armors will be in X7... it should be out before the end of the year. Anyway, since you listed armors in general, does the Ultimate Armor include Zero's black armor?

Heh, Zero's black armor is awesome, and the purple blade is even better, i can't wait untill X7 comes out.

EllipsusD said:

No, this refers only to armors X can use.