Which group do you like the best ?

P.
A.
N.
T.
E.
R.
A.

Actually I listen to jazz and classical. But I voted for Metallica because Pantera wasn't on the list :(

Staind, Filter, Fuel, Drowning Pool, Stereomud, Godsmack, Tantric, Kid Rock, Uncle Kracker. etc., etc.

Nine Inch Nails is my favorite, followed by Tool and System of a Down...also I like Black Sabbath, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Ozzy, Monster Magnet, Rammstein, and others...

Staind, Filter, Fuel, Drowning Pool, Stereomud, Godsmack, Tantric, Kid Rock, Uncle Kracker. etc., etc.

Uncle Kracker? Kid rock? Drowning Pool?

RRRRRRRAAAAAAALLLLLFFFFFFFHHH.

I prefer Uncle Kracker, Kid Rock or Staind over MuDvAyNe or Manson any day, Liam.
Get a clue. ;P

"Fuck it all, fuck this world, fuck everything you stand for, don't belong, don't exist, don't give a shit, don't ever judge me"

Slipknot r0><0rz

I prefer Uncle Kracker, Kid Rock or Staind over MuDvAyNe or Manson any day, Liam.
Get a clue. ;P

Uhm... first off, I didn't say anything about Staind. They aren't all that good, but at least they aren't bad for an MTV band.

Second off, I did "get a clue" (although I'll still admit to listening to some of Manson's older stuff even today).

Third off, Uncle Kracker and Kid Rock are overrated MTV sellouts. At least Manson's band tries to make some quality music (and has actually succeeded in several cases). They just need to make a few changes.

I'd actually like to say here, while still ranting about Manson, that if Twiggy, John, Gacy, and Ginger were just to kick Mary out and start their own band, they could do a lot better.

Get a clue. ;P

Uhm... first off, I didn't say anything about Staind. They aren't all that good, but at least they aren't bad for an MTV band.

Actually, Liam, Staind is quite good IMO. I have all their CDs (Tormented, Dysfunction, AND Break the Cycle), and I still say they are far better than MuDvAyNe or such other hardcore bullshtuff.
w00t.

well yah? um... rusj kiks ass too and is way better then pantera. also, dream theater is better then rush so that makes it the supreme band on the face of the earth.

THE BEST.

AC/DC
Guns N Roses
Bon Jovi

Others I like

Rammstein
Smash Mouth
Offspring
U2
Six N Out
Limp Bizkit
Metallica

Also:

Any other band that actually has a tune and whose songs are NOT Soaking a Microphone with spit.
The Music has to have a beat, not just very loud drums and shit.

MY faves b1100tch:

slipknot
ac/dc
pantera
sepultura
metallica
megadeth
mudvayne
soulfly
slayer
cradle of filth
stone temple pilots
black sabbath
marilyn manson
disturbed
motorhead
korn
venom
dimmu borgir
rob zombie/white zombie
rammstein
bob marly
fear factory
drowning pool
BIF nakid (they're new stuff is much better than their old stuff IMO)

other bands that I like though not AS much but still pretty good:

alien ant farm
gorrilaz
weezer
sum 41
rage against the machine(they would've been in the top list but the lead d00d friggin left and, well that is su><0rz)
live on release

Anyone has any probs with my list take it up with me, BTW doomboytoy, UNCLE KRAC(job)ER IS FUCKING POP, and anyone who listens to his shit, along with any other fucking shit on 92.1 ENERGY (UGH!) fm is pure asshat material, unless your not preppie. and if your the type of peep that likes all types of music I have no probs, but UNCLE CRAKLE!??!?! Come on....

what...no CANNIBAL CORPSE on the list....? i listen to lots of different music, to many bands to list here,(well i suppose i could but it would take forever.) i just got the new six feet under cd, it's great, has a video on it to boot:) if you like death metal, i highly recommend it.

Everyone's voted already, what's there left to do?
Gah, just woke up, I don't feel well....mmeeaaatbaaall

I'd like to defend Manson against Mr. Liam's earlier comments, just for the hell of it. Manson makes up for what anyone might say is a lack of musical talent\quality by being such a damned good lyricist. The value of his social commentary alone warrants his existence as a pop icon. And his latest to efforts blend funky pop goodness with industrial metal so well, you don’t need any other genre! And anyone who bothered listening to my group might have noticed his inspiration on me. :)

*awaits flames*

Manson makes up for what anyone might say is a lack of musical talent\quality by being such a damned good lyricist.

Oh how I'm praying that was just a really really bad joke.

I'd like to defend Manson against Mr. Liam's earlier comments, just for the hell of it.

I really never tried to bash Manson in the first place, being a former insecure Mansonite minus the stupid makeup... but go ahead.

Manson makes up for what anyone might say is a lack of musical talent\quality by being such a damned good lyricist. The value of his social commentary alone warrants his existence as a pop icon.

No... Manson isn't a genius lyricist with so much to contribute to society... he just isn't some dumbass pop singer lyricist with nothing to say but "my girl is the only one for me". There's nothing he's said that many other rock bands haven't already said, and many times better at that.

And his latest to efforts blend funky pop goodness with industrial metal so well, you don’t need any other genre!

Ugh, like "Born again" and "I don't like the drugs"? Those are the worst of Manson's songs, and Born again is a good nominee for "WORST FUCKING SONG EVER".

I still like a few Manson songs that I keep on MP3... Dope Hat, Tourniquet, Get your Gunn, Godeatgod, Place in the Dirt... but I try to avoid the albums nowadays.

Weird Al, Scatter The Mud, (the old) Barenaked Ladies, (the old) Moxy Früvous, and classical music is the only music I can say I like.