Poll: Imps!!!

Imps are...  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Imps are...

• Hairy/Furry
    • Scaley
    • Leathery
    • Other... specify if u want

leathery. i refuse to believe that's hair and imp leather makes more sense than anything else.

hmm, i wonder if there's somewhere i can buy an imphide wallet?

i agree, i just dont see imps as being hairy or anything. it wouldnt be as scary

how does that prove its hair all u did was circle random places from what i see. but funny nonetheless

There fucking leathery for sure, it makes me madd when I see demons with fur I find it looks fucking retarded.

They lack the detail/texturing to seem furry or scaley, so they must be leathery.

SmellyOgre said:

LEATHER LEATHER LEATHER LEATHER LEATHER LEATHER LEATHER!!!! There is no such thing as fur in hell!

Baron of Hell

I guess a lot of people here are forgetting that many supposed descriptions of "real" Demons portray them as having goat legs...

According to Dante and others, there are several circles of hell, each quite different than the others. It therefore goes without saying that some of the inhabitants of at least one circle are likely to have fur/hair of some kind.

And what about ol' Nick's beard? That counts, surely? :)

it looks in place ( fur that is ) with the barons having goat legs and such, but the imps just would be corny, imo, with hair.

Now that you mention it, he does resemble a corndog somewhat.

THANK you, straight from the imp's mouth we have verbal confirmation to popular opinion

Those bastards are livin' it up while the proud Black Imp does all the hard work. buncha crackers! OHHHH! :P

1) Imps have brown skin, that should be obvious for anyone.
2) Demons are sexless, they are spawned, duh. I don't get why that discussion is still taking place.

the Imps always looks leathery to me.

Plus, they look pretty damn hairless in Doom3.

AirRaid said:

Plus, they look pretty damn hairless in Doom3.

The fact the they also have ten or so eyes and no spikes in Doom 3 pretty much counts that game out as evidence ;)