Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Leave It To Leaver

Har har. Anyway, over at Andy Leaver's page you can scoop up a download of his brand new level titled 'Deux Ex Machina'. I haven't had a chance to download it yet myself, but this is from the guy who made stuff like No Hope For Life, Timelessness and Rave, so you can rest assured that it's going to be quality. Enjoy!

boris said:

Heh the page is totally fucked up in Opera.

solution: don't use opera

Just finished my first run on UV and recorded it. Fun level, even found all secrets on fist try. Nothing like a marine and his shotgun. I'll send you the demo if you want Aleaver, it uses prBoom.

Use3D said:

Just finished my first run on UV and recorded it. Fun level, even found all secrets on fist try. Nothing like a marine and his shotgun. I'll send you the demo if you want Aleaver, it uses prBoom.

Sure i would love for you to send it. But I don't have prBoom.

Nice map. Reminds me of e3m2, e3m3 (a bit), e3m4 in Ultimate Doom.

Btw, is there a rl in the map?. I found a rl trick in the map. (so you could kinda finish it fast).

Found it, how do I lower the pillars to the left of the marble platform?.

Edit: just forget it. Andy: want a demo?. I can send it, when I am finished with it.

Torn said:

Andy: want a demo?. I can send it, when I am finished with it.

Sure send when ready.. and thanks!

Q: What was the dirtiest joke ever told on TV?

A: "Ward, don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night?"

Quite original layout, couldn't think of another map looking like that. Keeps you busy. Love gentle maps, but even then there's too much ammo in the second part.

Heh, I got it now. It's a fun map no doubt, and I like it, yes I do. However, what's up with the texture alignments? Aside from that, there's a couple places where being ambushed is waaay too easy.