Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Reviews Galore

Combined news post = less work for me. Ismaele has updated his Outpost of Doom with two new reviews, of Alien Vendetta and Doom Raider. Also, Bob Larkin has posted on his Doom Wad Station five new reviews by Blue Paladin. He reviews South Park Doom 2, Short and Quick and its sequel, Mummy Phuquer, and Mummy3d.

Heh, Epyo gets the fp no one else wanted.

South Park Doom is a reasonably well done graphics and sounds replacement wad. If you like South Park, you'll probably find it amusing for a while.

I love how his page says it needs donations to keep the banners off and like 5 popped up.

I think Ismaele has ! and . confused :)

"I don't have banner ads or annoying pop-ups to help cover my cost of web-hosting or any other costs related to keeping this site going"

OMG LIES

Ralphis said:

I love how his page says it needs donations to keep the banners off and like 5 popped up.

Too bad they aren't mine. Those are all from the host.
ugggg
Well, not the one for my wad. lol

THATS why I need donations.
If I could get off those lousy free servers I could get rid of that crap.

No - I want to get a dedicated server with my own domain name, etc...
That takes money.
If the people who use my site don't contribute, that is fine. It is a free service from one lover of the game to others. If they want me to get rid of my host advertising and all of that stuff tho - well, thats a different matter. No biggie. The ads aren't mine but the content is. I'll deal.

I thouhgt you said you paid for that service. I really need to buy a com or net domain sometime. heh.

Heh, I thought nowadays everyone had realised that midis on webpages are as annoying as ****... especially ones you can't even turn off without muting your sound.

I pay for one server which hosts a large number of the wads on my site but I also have stuff spread of three other servers which are hosted by lycos and geoshitties and I have no control over their advertising practices. If my paid host could take php I would probably move that par of my site to the paid server so the popups could go bye bye.
:-)

BBG said:
See if Doomworld would care to host your page.

Eh... he said he wants popup free hosting.

lmfao @ MYK

No matter, Brad has an amazing number of decent wads on his sites and its easy enough to close the adds, a few extra mouse clicks is all, probably some much needed excercise for a lot of doomers ;)

Thanks for the reviews Brad, if I had the cash I would buy you the server you need just for being so kind. I was blushing as I read them then I became big headed for a while until reading the review my latest and (to me) greatest got in this weeks newstuff. Now its back to the drawing board.

I might announce my next release is a zdoom only wad but needs legacy to run :P