Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Baron of Hell

Marvel Movies

Which movie did you enjoy the most?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which movie did you enjoy the most?

• Blade
    • Blade 2
    • Daredevil
    • Spider-Man
    • The Hulk
    • X-Men
    • X-Men 2

I would like to see Daredevil, The Hulk and X-Men 2 agian because I've only seen them once but until then here is my order of preference...

1. X-Men 2
2. X-Men
3. The Hulk
4. Spider-Man
5. Daredevil
6. Blade 2
7. Blade

Spiderman.

X-Men is a close second. Blade was ok. Havent seen the Hulk or daredevil, nor do I plan to. X2 and Blade 2 were retarded.

i like the first x-men with the sequences that had wolverine in canada. that smoky bar was 100% true wolverine, and altho i really liked the spiderman movie, i have to credit hugh jackman and the x-men crew for getting those parts right.

however, they kinda fucked it up in the second one. lady deathstryke wasn't much like her comic character at all, and she didnt even have a backstory. wolvie going berserk in the mansion didnt get the feel of the comic sequences at all. bleh.

I wouldn't know, I only began liking X-Men when I saw the movie, hell I didn't even know about Nightcrawler or Lady Deathstryke until I saw X-Men 2.

I have never read any comics, so all these movies are new to me, except for Spider-Man because I used to watch the cartoons and they were cool.

I think either The Hulk or X-2 (despite all the changes) were my favorite. The Hulk really won me over with how it was done. It was like a live action comic.

I liked XMen, that was rather good. XMen2 was kinda a letdown, it was just more of the same stuff. I just came home from seeing the Hulk, it was ok, not what I expected it too be though. Spiderman was rather good IMO, and I haven't seen Daredevil.

Spiderman, though I haven't seen X-2, Daredevil (buying it when it comes out on DVD on the 14th) or the Hulk yet.

BTW, clearly the people who voted for Blade 2 haven't actually seen Blade 1, because it is vastly superior in almost every way.

I'm tied between Spiderman and X-men. I really like them both, but I'm gonna have to go with X-men, on account of Wolverine.

I dunno about all these comic movies nowadays...I didn't think Spiderman lived up to the hype it got and since it broke sales records, Hollywood will make even more superhero movies, as we are seeing now with DareDevil, Hulk, and The Punisher.

but I DID enjoy both X-men movies ;)

Blade is definitly a kickass movie.
The scene in the dance club is a classic.

I voted Blade 2.

And the only movies out of this list I haven't seen yet are Daredevil and Hulk.

I've no plans to see either.

I've only seen Blade (just 1), X-Men (just 1), and Spiderman so far. I didn't realize Blade was a marvel character but now that I check these old marvel comics cards I have, I see that he was a member of a group called the Nightstalkers.

Of those I guess I like Blade most. Spiderman was way too freaking commercial and was pretty cheesy at times. Cingular can suck it. Annoying ass bastards.

The first blade, second one I dident like because it was 2 far fetched.
He smashes out concrete pillars with his face and his fucking sun glasses dont even fall off?? wtf

Tyockell said:

The first blade, second one I dident like because it was 2 far fetched.
He smashes out concrete pillars with his face and his fucking sun glasses dont even fall off?? wtf

That was kind of the point. The whole idea of that movie was to be like an exaggerated superhero comic in motion. And not with crappy cutout panes.

I mean, huge sparkly explosions on the reavers, big dusty explosion of Scud, the exaggerated motions, etc. Every move in the entire move was supposed to look like it could come straight out of a page out of a comic book.

And with that in mind, the movie was pretty genius.

Arno said:

Blade is definitly a kickass movie.
The scene in the dance club is a classic.

Ohh, that scene is sweeeet!
We played that song at my wedding, my parents were soo mad at us...

Alboroto said:

Ohh, that scene is sweeeet!
We played that song at my wedding, my parents were soo mad at us...

I wouldn't expect that Blade song at a wedding, but I would definitly like to hear it played more in the clubs I visit. I love it!

Arno said:

I wouldn't expect that Blade song at a wedding, but I would definitly like to hear it played more in the clubs I visit. I love it!

Yeah, a fantastic tune ("Confusion" by New Order). Got to be fit to give it the full justice it deserves on the dance floor though. A full 10 minutes of pumped up unstoppable crazed dance beats. Not for the faint hearted, and stopping - or even slowing down - half way through is not an option.