Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zakath

Eternal Champions: Challenge From The Dark Side.

Anyone ever played(Or still play) this gruesome, bloody,skill-required and sometimes hilarious game?

I have the SegaCD version. I got it to check out the animations. I only played the actual game once or twice.

i so wish i had a copy of this game. i mean, it's just fucking insane. and they spent more time on the secrets that anything else. it's awesome.

I have a SegaCD and really wanted this game. I swear i'll pick it up if I ever see it.

Please tell me this is a lot better than regular Eternal Champions for Genesis in all around gameplay.

Gokuma said:

Please tell me this is a lot better than regular Eternal Champions for Genesis in all around gameplay.

2 words for ye: Hell Yeah!

Heh, I have my SegaCD version of it in my DVD-Drive right now, playing it over the Gens emulator.

Use3D said:

I have a SegaCD and really wanted this game.

Do you consider it a somewhat worthless purchase, or are you one of the few users who thought it was far and away the best 16-bit system of the day? So far I think I'm the only one who loved almost every game that ever came out for that system :P

Use3D said:

I swear i'll pick it up if I ever see it.

Tried eBay lately? Could help.

i had the sega cd. the one with the genesis port on the top of it, and it could act as a pcdp. my dad bought it for me like back in 1996 or 1997 i THINK i cant remember exactly. it was like 300 dollars or something and had like 3 games with it. it was tight for the time being, but i never was too fond of it. i dont think it was worth 300 dollars.

Lüt said:

Do you consider it a somewhat worthless purchase, or are you one of the few users who thought it was far and away the best 16-bit system of the day? So far I think I'm the only one who loved almost every game that ever came out for that system :P

Thanks for the links, I do have an ebay account and have found the game there along with a few others I want, I may buy from ebay as a last resort, if I can't find it in town (theres a few places to check first)

I hope this doesn't get me into a game-hunt again, I dont need it now with moving and all! I am hunting for rare/old Saturn games too.

And no I love the SegaCD, in fact my only bitch is at the time I was not able to get many of games for it. I played the console once and had to have one.

I have the Genesis version of it. It's awesome, especially those overkills! Larcen's definitly my fave. I've redone and enhanced some of the music from it in MIDI/mp3 format using my Roland JV-1010, got it around here somewhere...