Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
insertwackynamehere

Are you being profiled by the US govrnment as a Hacker?

Are you being profiled as a hacker by the US government?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are you being profiled as a hacker by the US government?

• Proficient in C, C++, CGI, or Perl programming languages
    • Has knowledge of TCP/IP, the networking protocol of the internet
    • Is a heavy user of the Internet, typically for more than 50 hours per week
    • Is intimately familiar with at least two operating systems, one of which is almost certainly UNIX
    • Was or is a computer professional
    • Is a collector of outdated computer hardware and software

Take the above poll, and find out. About the last one, this should apply to you, definitly. I, for one, have Doom, Doom II, Final Doom, Blake Stone, Duke Nukem 1, Wolf3d, and various other old software, along with a Windows95 desktop, and a 15 lb. notebook that runs Windows98, and has around 5 programs installed, and 95% of it's harddrive is used up. I guess it applies to me ;-)

EDIT: This government profiling method was published by John Chirillo, in Hack Attacks Revealed(2001), and may be outdated.

Are you being profiled by spammers who can fill your inbox with "Are you being profiled by the government?" messages?
[]Are you alive?
[]Do you have an email account?
If the above is true, you are!

Heh, I marked the 2., 3. 4. and 6. box.

Does that mean that everyone who posted on a Unix forum is unwelcome to visit the USA? I am pretty sure that during this "International Terrorism" hysteria, the US government is collecting information about all and everyone on the internet They abuse the fears they caused by telling that there are evil countries all over the world who only dream of doing terror acts against the US to spy out even kids, minors or just sane people, who are able to check the options and choose the operating system they prefer.

Maybe Microsoft will join the train and "support the USA and the troops, blah blah" by adding this to the Windows XP registration process:

"A detailed list of all computer hardware will be generated during the hardware recognition process and be send directly to the US authorities. Please support our troops in Iran and China and have a nice day."

And korea, i heard george bush is threatening to deploy US biplanes against the north korean leader, king kong, if he dares go anywhere near the empire state building XD

deathbringer said:

And korea, i heard george bush is threatening to deploy US biplanes against the north korean leader, king kong, if he dares go anywhere near the empire state building XD

"We will not allow a trumpeted-up Argen-tang to decentrifugalise the stability in the Big Appletiser."

pritch said:

"We will not allow a trumpeted-up Argen-tang to decentrifugalise the stability in the Big Appletiser."

hahaha, that was an at work lol.