Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Goat

Is this justifiable?

No, using a pitchfork to kill rats sounds more like the game Blood.

KingKill33 said:

This is an example of why the human species is doomed to destroy itself.

I like the game doom to, cool whats the odds!

It seems like something worth fighting for. Something worth ploting for. Seems like a great time for a conspiracy that involves simultaneous fire-alarm pulls in all the facilities, then a few radio-controlled igniters make the places go up once the kids are out...

Much coordination and manpower are needed... not to mention money. Travel expenses, training, equipment.

Then of course, there is the real 'debate' about these places:

What do we do with the owners?
A: Hang them
B: Shoot them

Vote now and get a coupon for a free 'rustlers' microwavable beefburger!

deathbringer said:

Easy: the exact same thing they did to those kids.

Get R. Lee Emery out there as drill master and see how much these fuckwits can take...

deathbringer said:

A: Hang them
B: Shoot them

Vote now and get a coupon for a free 'rustlers' microwavable beefburger!

ohh heheh oh my so much fun, hmmmm my answer is B: Shoot Them
.......mmmmm burger

You know, it occurs to me that some kids who have been to that place might well be so screwed up by their experiences there that they will return and butcher the people who tortured them in this way.

I'm not sure it's a great idea for people to be posting messages here that might look incriminating if that indeed happens.

Grazza said:

You know, it occurs to me that some kids who have been to that place might well be so screwed up by their experiences there that they will return and butcher the people who tortured them in this way.

I'm not sure it's a great idea for people to be posting messages here that might look incriminating if that indeed happens.

Well thats what I would do, If I got sent there for wearing clothes with profanity or swearing or some stupid shit like that or even underage drinking well after I got out I would infact murder my parents and hunt down the people who worked at the facility and shoot them and have fun doing so.

Hey, someone after my own heart XD

(no, i didnt mean in the cut it out with a butchers knife and pickle it way! aaagh! XD)

I still think my simultaneous evacuation-then-arson to all facilities such as this one would work best. The controlling organization would fail, financially, and be unable to rebuild.

1. Get the kids out of the buildings via fire alarms.
2. Destroy buildings using numerous pre-placed incendiary devices. (Can't have debris flying about, would hurt some kids.)

All of them at once, it would have to be. Preparation would cost much money and time, but the world would be rid of a great evil. The best thing about this plan is that no-one dies unless the plan is not executed smoothly. Set your anger aside and see that nobody needs to die for this problem to be fixed.

I see. Burning down some buildings, and quite possibly making the owners rather wealthy from the insurance claim, is obviously a good way to fix the underlying problem. Makes sense.

Grazza said:
I see. Burning down some buildings, and quite possibly making the owners rather wealthy from the insurance claim, is obviously a good way to fix the underlying problem. Makes sense.

Well, if you're gonna be that way about it then just make sure that the owners meet the same fate as their building.

Grazza said:

this is why you social-engineer the owners into "handling" the devices.

their fingerprints are found on the devices, hence it looks like they burned it down themselves, and therefore no insurance money.

I guess the staff (including the owner) is just as emotionally conditioned. After all how could they otherwise continue doing their daily jobs without emotional squabbles.

Well, they do deserve some kudos for putting torture to such a genuinely constructive use (though I do believe some of these conditioned youths are walking time-bomb psychos).

18 months of constant fixation, brr. That could break the spirits of nearly any vertebrate.

Grazza: Thanks, I hadn't considered that. Perhaps their insurance coverage should be investigated first, find loopholes.

The possible battlegrounds on which WWASP must be engaged are legal, physical, financial, and informational. For the legal and financial, perhaps one could find a way to prove connections to organized crime or something like that. For the informational, if each person could just give out links to information about this to three other people who haven't heard, that would be good.

Best information, IMO:
http://www.difficultteens-tranquilitybay.com/
http://education.guardian.co.uk/classroomviolence/story/0,12388,987932,00.html
http://www.sltrib.com/2003/Jun/06192003/nation_w/67510.asp
http://fornits.com/anonanon/docs/wwasp/kravig/
http://www.voy.com/58570/

Why burn the place down when we can just pound the heads of the owners in with steel toecap boots until thier face looks like the pavement, or the pavement looks like thier face, whichever gives way LAST!..well it worked on the national front in the 70's, and the british union of fascists in the 30's

that tranquility bay official webite looks SOOOOO fake comparing it to what the news article said. all the teens having fun playin guitar and smiling and learning and socializing and shit.

Kids get treated like this for wearing a shirt with a bad word on it?

Oh man... I think I'm gonna be sick. This sorta thing can only bring about more problems than what they're trying to solve. If a kid sent here hasn't done anything even REMOTELY worthy of being sent here, he may start to go crazy. I know that if I was sent there, I'd plot how to blow the whole place up when I got out, if not sooner.

I wonder how stupid you have to be to actually beleive the shit on their site. Oh yeah, they must be having LOADS of fun. Remember, parents, the only way to handle WILD and/or OUT OF CONTROL TEENS is with a trip to the local Concentration ca- er, Correctional facility!

deathbringer said:

Why burn the place down when we can just pound the heads of the owners in with steel toecap boots until thier face looks like the pavement, or the pavement looks like thier face, whichever gives way LAST!..well it worked on the national front in the 70's, and the british union of fascists in the 30's

Yes that's right, and actions like this is what should put kids with fucked up heads like you in places like this.

Screw subtlety. Enter with an army of anti-TB and ex-victims of the TB system, let every single employee see the barrel of the gun pointing at them so they know they are dead, and pop. (or rather BOOM)
Seriously though, Shirts? I thought the BH was bad.

Use post hell sparingly. I was hoping there'd be a little more mileage in this one yet.

Yay, pritch has invited us back for more spamming! :P

Anyway, I doubt there's anything more to say about the issue. Tranquility Bay BAD. Parents who send kids there BAD. Violence BAD. Me go sleepy now. Ugh.

Tobester said:

Heh... faggots.

Places like that are totally gay.

It makes the parent lazy.

I'm really getting sick of people using these words, I haven't said anything up until now, but its starting to piss me off. Those words in my eyes are hate words, and last time someone (i think it was SargeBaldy or something) used the words "nigger" which i find equally offensive, was banned. There are probably many homosexuals on these forums, statisticly one in ten people are homosexual, you do the math. In any regard, it offended me and others as I have read in Post Hell, and I believe there are other terms showing negative emotion that is not geared towards the degradation of a race, creed, lifestyle, or belief system.

As far as the story goes, i think its completely barbaric. Everyone has a phase in that point in their life, I couldn't believe what that NC guy said about his son having "an identity crisis" and sending him there. What an irresponsible close-minded lazy fuck. These people are being damaged and their rich parents are so happy because they got to buy new children and the expense of the pain and suffering they endured. They're fucking zombies now! God Lord. I can't believe this shit is legal to send them to. Land of the free my ass, I hate this country. (And yes I realize its in Jamacia(SP) but the fact that the US police forced that child onto a plane, holy Christ)

Scabbed Angel said:

I'm really getting sick of people using these words, I haven't said anything up until now, but its starting to piss me off.

I think fag and gay are simply used as trendy words these days. I don't think that they mean any more than lame for most people. If I'd call someone gay, that wouldn't mean I hated him for his sexual preference, but I'd just think he's a dumbass.

I understand the meaning adn the intention, but if "kike" and "nazi" started to be a trendy way to describe negative emotions, though not in derogatory reference to jews or germans, I don't think people would be in the wrong for being offended, nor do I think it is excusabe because its "trendy." Just my opinion, and in any case, a few less or more strokes of the keyboard and you can have "lameass" or "moron" for example.

Scabbed Angel said:

There are probably many homosexuals on these forums,

Howdy!