Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grimm

Vending Machine Textures

Does anyone know where I can pick up some vening machine textures? Preferably fully textured, but just the front will do. Also, anyone know where I can pick up some soda can sprites? Again, preferabbly 8-sided, but a 0 viewpoint will work.

Oh, and if it's from another game, don't bother telling me about it.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I need soda machine textures, too.

Heh, we were going to put a vending machine in ZooM.

Can I get those sprites too, or do you mind Grimm?

You know, I think Massmouth had a vending machine.

I distinctly recall Archvile46's DOM (Doomed Once More) wad having some vending machine textures.

Paranoia has the ones from half life, theyre ripped quite well, but i think they only have the front (Well, i only stole the front texture for use in ultimate hell, they might have side view ones too

Akternativley nick the ones from duke nukem and squish them down to something like 88 pixels tall, not 128 XD

i think he wants only new textures, though.

Can I get those sprites too, or do you mind Grimm?

Of course you can use 'em. I'm not entirely sure what you meant, though . . . I haven't found any soda can sprites yet, but netnomad312 gave me two textures from HACX. E-mail him and I'm sure he'll give 'em to you. Since HACX is apparently freeware, you can use its resources now . . . right?

Grimm said:

Since HACX is apparently freeware, you can use its resources now . . . right?

i doubt it will be a problem

Nanami said:

You know, I think Massmouth had a vending machine.

aye

like many of the things in massmouth, I stole those from halflife

Grimm said:

Since HACX is apparently freeware, you can use its resources now . . . right?

Freeware is not the same as public domain. The creator retains copyright even if he doesn't charge money.

Grazza said:

Freeware is not the same as public domain. The creator retains copyright even if he doesn't charge money.

yes, it's not legal, but i don't think anyone will have a problem with it (see doom 64 tc)

The DOOM community is not big enough to get the attention and / or incur the wrath of id. When they're looking for enemies, they wouldn't look back this in time. I think you'd have to do something pretty major even to get a cease-and-desist order from them.

Am I remembering it wrong or did one of the Half-Life texture artist employees actually release that texture wad?

deathbringer said:

Paranoia has the ones from half life, theyre ripped quite well, but i think they only have the front

As a matter of fact, they not only have the side textures, they have matching flats for the tops.

Check out the pics on this page, or go directly to Pic 1 and Pic 2 for examples of vending machines.

I found a soda can. It's technically supposed to be a Pepsi can but the detail is so low you can safely use it without incuring the wrath of Pepsi.

Hey, Grimm, just out of curiosity, what are you working on? I've noticed a lot of your questions here in the editing forum.

Hey, Grimm, just out of curiosity, what are you working on? I've noticed a lot of your questions here in the editing forum.

Heh, that's a very secretive secret that only a select few, er, one other person knows about. Y'all'll just have to wait until I el finisho it!

Yes! Only, Barbie can go postal and shoot up Barbie mall! Die, plastic figureines, die! It'll even feature toilets with Barbie heads that you can flush down the drain!