Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

More Zoom for Your Doom

Speed on over to the ZooM site to check out some new screenshots and brand new information on the new weapons that will be available. Never heard of ZooM? Well, it is a Doom racing modification for ZDoom, to be succinct. And by the way, I didn't post this news just because I'm the newest member of the team, everyone else just bugged me to.

fp!

EDIT: Per request, I have decided to add a little more to this normal fp. I'd like to add that the levels are coming along quite nicely. I'm very impressed. The addition of the inventory system helps as well. Plus, the lounge is now being handled by Mr. Bloodshedder himself, so you KNOW it's gonna be good! :D

There how's that...

Oh, the front page mentions a demo release. Well we're still working on that, we just keep adding crap and can't think of when would be a good time to release a demo.

Actually as soon as I get lap scripting into all the maps and then lock the scripts so you can only go to real courses I guess I can release a demo.

Anyway, comment on the site yo. =)

Bah, thought I had fp.

Isn't this a bit easy considering it's the normal Doom physics? (At least from what I can tell)

sponge said:

Bah, thought I had fp.

Isn't this a bit easy considering it's the normal Doom physics? (At least from what I can tell)

Isn't what easy?

Keep in mind that this does not involve vehicles whatsoever.

Most maps have dangerous hazards to face, like Sithe Mountain which actually rains fireballs down (in fact, people somtimes tell me they die just running the course).

Also, with the weapons you get, you'll probably die quite a bit from other players. =)

Sithe Mountain looks sweet.
I must say, when this project started, I was sure that it wouldnt get anywhere. Guess I was wrong.

Assmaster said:

Sithe Mountain looks sweet.
I must say, when this project started, I was sure that it wouldnt get anywhere. Guess I was wrong.

Now that school's out for me we pretty much add stuff daily. We have a crew working on textures and flats for Mario Circuit 2 and someone is working on more of the Lounge. Someone just joined TODAY and is working on weapon sounds, so woot.

yeah, things are definitely speeding up again, no pun intended.

Nanami said:

Someone just joined TODAY and is working on weapon sounds, so woot.

whozat?

Ah, I get it now, it's focused a bit more on weapons than I originally thought.

Too much Tribes Racing for me :P