Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ralphis

Zdaemon

I'm working on getting freedoom fully supported in the next version of zdaemon. We're working on ways to incorporate it into the launcher at the moment. Maybe this will boost production a bit? =]

Ralphis said:

I'm working on getting freedoom fully supported in the next version of zdaemon. We're working on ways to incorporate it into the launcher at the moment. Maybe this will boost production a bit? =]

Well, maps wouldn' be a problem. But there is lacking people there can do sprites. iirc.

I have a Hell-knight baron concept thought out, but somebody would probably need to touch up anything I make to make it look good.

Dude, go for it. I'd love to see it. Could you show us anything of your concept? Having a Baron would be a large step towards the completion of the shareware project. That and getting those darn maps done. Geez, my E1M4's been what, more than a year in development (well, I didn't have computer access a great deal of the time), but I'm trying to finish it off today (but I keep getting distracted). This is just one of those times when it would help enormously to have some big guy with a whip, ready to strike at the first sign of straying from working. Oh well, back to Wadauthor for me...

I have some sketches on paper, but no scanner.

And the only thing I can really figure out on a computer is pixel by pixel drawing.