Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arioch

ZDoom Site Moved

ZDoom author Randy Heit has sent in the announcement that he has moved the ZDoom page from its original location at zdoom.notgod.com to www.zdoom.org. Instead of starting with a blank slate he has opted for transferring over all the old news items into the new site, and in addition to a fresh new design for the page he has changed the forum software as well.

It's zdoom, using a hexen weapon, playing a Blood level, while operating with the unlocked framerate feature to be seen in the next 2.0.x beta.

Hey randy, stop working on that site and release 48 cab already! :D
Sure looks spiffy though. :D

Nice colors... but why people are doing such unreadable long lines of text? Why not to stop at width of 760 pixels? [me grumbling]

Nobody but me knows about this site yet.

Really? The site Im looking at must be a figment of my imagination

Arioch said:
It's zdoom, using a hexen weapon, playing a Blood level, while operating with the unlocked framerate feature to be seen in the next 2.0.x beta.

WTF a Blood level????

Mordeth said:

WTF a Blood level????

Yeah IIRC ZDoom has been able to load Duke3D maps for quite a while.

boris said:

Yeah IIRC ZDoom has been able to load Duke3D maps for quite a while.

Indeed it has. The big difference now is that it can also load the textures for the level instead of just replacing them all with a default from doom.

WTF a Blood level????

Blood is another game that uses the Build engine(odviously). Site's located at (URL Edited)Blood.com

WTF I keep doing that! Maybe my name should be "Doesn't-read-the-entire-thread-before-posting man" instead.

Is there anything ZDooM Can't do now? I'm pretty sure I saw that cab 48 is going to have Java support, so that ZDooM can make me coffee in the morning now too.

Scuba Steve said:

I'm pretty sure I saw that cab 48 is going to have Java support, so that ZDooM can make me coffee in the morning now too.

Actually it already does, but it's in a early beta stage. If you go to the console and type "summon coffee" it will make a cup of basic black instant. Once Randy gets the bugs sorted out, he has promised Zdoom will support a range of coffees to rival Starbucks.

Enjay said:

Actually it already does, but it's in a early beta stage. If you go to the console and type "summon coffee" it will make a cup of basic black instant. Once Randy gets the bugs sorted out, he has promised Zdoom will support a range of coffees to rival Starbucks.

It's even possible to program your own types of coffee and other features like how much sugar, milk, and others things too.

You can even have a doughnut with your coffee if you want.