Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Koontzy

Just Installed Doom 2!!!

well my couisn put alot of doom2 stuff on a disk and gave it to me...in My doom2 folder righ now I have doom2 ans zdoom(maybe not newest version)

but what all do you recommend i should get? what do I need to play online?

Thx

Later

koontzy, I've downloaded and installed jDoom and it's like a whole new game! If you're interested in single-player game at all, I heartly recommend this amazing port. Pick it up here:

http://jdoom.newdoom.com/files.html

Get the jDoom 1.00 and also remember to get 1.01 patch.

It features the D3D mode with smoothe 3d like wall textures, high color, high resolutions, and all new 3d textured models for all of the creatures and objects. I swear it's just like playing more colorful version of quake 1.

Enjoy!

JDoom

Just remember not to play through more than 5 or 6 levels at a time without restarting it - of course, you can probably tell that when an entire level is made of a door texture, something's gone wrong :\

I highly recommend downloading JDoom! It turns DOOM into a whole new game! Two thumbs up!

Let's not forget to tell him that JDoom is a port that uses hardware graphics, and as such, he would need a video card with 3D acceleration (such as a Vooodoo3) to run it.

well my couisn put alot of doom2 stuff on a disk and gave it to me...in My doom2 folder righ now I have doom2 ans zdoom(maybe not newest version)

Hooray for software piracy!

but what all do you recommend i should get? what do I need to play online?

Try Zdaemon (www.truelights.com i think) or skulltag.

Thx

Later

kthxbye!!

Your just pissed he has one and you dont.

Your = possesion
You're = you are

Sorry I am not a spelling God like you.

I already had doom2.....my cousin just put alot of doom2 stuf on a disk..not doom2... I hvae Zdoom, and some other nifty things...

Later

Just Installed Doom2!

Oh yeah. I remember when I first did that. I am really happy for ya. Hope you like it as much as I do.
Oh yeah, and I hope you like all the WADS/mods, PCs and TCs out for it.

Just Installed Doom2!

Oh yeah. I remember when I first did that. I am really happy for ya. Hope you like it as much as I do.

oh dnt worry lol....i am sure I will:)

Later

Just Installed Doom2!

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

Hmmmmmm