Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A decked out Green Ford Explorer with pink interior. That would be awesome (and quite unique!)

Boobs instead of a steering-wheel, 4 on the floor, _bucket_ seats, and a glove compartment that is just the right size... oh, let's just say that that wouldn't be a cigarette lighter.

Edit: now I see you were asking something completely different. my bad.
Pontiac Grand National.

Something that runs better than my current POS, and newer too.

Oh, come on people. You all want nothing else than the Koenigsegg CC. Try http://www.koenigsegg.se/ and see what you can come up with. Swedish supercars forever!

Of course, since I'll never have one of those, nor a Murciélago, nor a Gallardo, nor a Detomaso Pantera GT5, nor even the Vette Z06 I want, nor the Lotus Turbo Esprit, nor the Exige, then I'll probably "settle" for a Mazda RX-8. A pair of turbochargers and some high-end exhaust and suspension can follow later.

Other cars I'm infatuated with: Detomaso Mangusta, BMW M-series, Lotus Elise, Caterham SuperSeven 500R, Alfa Romeo Tipo 33/2, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, Ford GT40 (Mark II), Toyota Supra TT, Mazda RX-7, and, of course, the Bugatti Veyron 16/4.

I guess my first choice has to be the ultimate (IMO) Ferrari 250 GTO.

Either that, or the other end of the taste extreme - some sort of big fin American 1950's auto with bench seats front and back. Or perhaps John Milner’s Deuce Coupe from American Graffiti, or a campervan done out like the "Mystery Machine" or a Land Rover with all the extras (kinda got that already). I've always had a soft spot for the "little" Ferrari Dino too.

Bah! can't make up my mind. I guess that's why I already own 7 cars. o_O

1977 Mk3 3.0 Ford capri

Or a 2.9 Sierra cosworth racing spec with all the trimmings, faster, but doesnt look anywhere near as cool XD

Ford Model T.

Actually I want to drive my very own hearse. (unfortunately I'd have to keep taking Tobe back to his grave.)

Edit: Her hearse

A massive, hunter green cadilliac station wagon with wood sides. Oh, and flip up lights with a high-quality sound system in the back.

Either that or that new Jag I saw the commercials for. /me drools

I would get photos now, but it's midnight, so I'll just say:

BUGATTI EB16.4 VEYRON!

~or~

LAMBORGHINI MURECIÉLAGO!