Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dima

Alright People - Read This!

After this message you can think of me whatever you want, I just want to say what I have to say:

Alright, I want to apologize in front of everyone here for my unforgiving behavior in the forum for the last couple of months (flamings, avatar stealing (sorry Z man), threats (sorry Linguica), etc...) I had and still have some very heavy things on my mind right now (FlatHead - yeah, yeah, that), I have some problems in school (education in other words) and my parents are sitting on my back all the time.

O.k, enough of my personal shit, I just want to apologize to all of you guys and to promise you that non of this will ever happen again!

Dima

I've been acting like an asshole lately too.
That's because everyone's bitching about my status.
I just wanted to say, I'll keep on irritating people if you keep on irritating me. So, removing the curse basically turns me into good old Disorder again... There you go.

I had and still have some very heavy things on my mind right now (FlatHead - yeah, yeah, that)

You had fucking better NOT mean I'm on your mind all day. I have a very sharp slice of Watermelon here, I'm not afraid to use it !

O.k, enough of my personal shit, I just want to apologize to all of you guys and to promise you that non of this will ever happen again!

It's alright Dima, we all have an off-day (-week, -month, -life). The important thing as that everything is back to normal now.

I don't forgive you, you BASTARD!!!!
You screwed around and got what you deserved!!!!!!
Just keep it up buddy!!!

Umm.

Anyway, seriously, I forgive ya.

What in the hell are you babbling about?
I got the credit I deserve

|>|-|34r |\/|y 133+ 5|>34|<||\|9 5|<|11z

I could ask you the same thing... >:D<

Dima, as long as you donate your speculations, you are welcome (the more the better)