Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cecillia

*Snicker* a bulldog demon

Nobody likely remembers him, but, he was mascot for my short-lived Doom site long, long ago... Kabukiki, the baby bulldog demon!

Isn't he cute?... what? How is he not cute? Is it the gaping maw?

Horrah for two-minute Paint Shop Pro doodles!

Now that you mention it, it does look a lot like something from Dracula X.

The bg actually is, in part. The walls/trees are from Super Castlevania X (the crappy SNES one), and the background is from Actraiser 2. The only good thing about that game was the BG's... Death Field was a neat looking level, too. The game's too bloody hard and different from Actraiser 1, though. 1 was actually fun o_O;.

Kabu is evil and has a chocolate fixation. Yep. He's easily bribed.

Ok, Castlevania X, and I thought it was a fairly decent game, although it doesn't come close to Castlevania 4. The same with Actraiser 2. The first one was far better, especially the music.

X was a watered-down version of the original PC Engine game =\ that one had two selectable characters (Maria playable), non-linear gameplay, and other nifty things. At least, I hear that. I still haven't been able to play it. Maria in Castlevania: SOTN (Japanese Sega Saturn version) is a -fiend-... she's obviously the mostl powerful. Horrah for kicking, punching and summoning animal spirits on the undead!

Actraiser 1 was better because there was more of a point... kill the evil critters and raise your followers. Or protect them. Or let them get carried off by demons and eaten. Yay! And the music does rule... *pets her MP3 collection*.

Yes... they are decieved... now he shall eat their souls~!... don't look at me! Don't ever look at me!

Think I should try another one? Maybe a little cacodemon...

Cecillia said:

Do it up :-P.

Cecillia said:

At least, I hear that. I still haven't been able to play it. Maria in Castlevania: SOTN (Japanese Sega Saturn version) is a -fiend-... she's obviously the mostl powerful. Horrah for kicking, punching and summoning animal spirits on the undead!

I've played the original X, it's worth the effort to track down the emulator and game. Multiple paths, interesting bosses, classic levels, and hailed as one of the best in the series, but I still thought SOTN was a bit better overall.

Maria is quite the beast in X as well, she makes the game far easier because she controls so much better.

Cecillia said:

Yes... they are decieved... now he shall eat their souls~!... don't look at me! Don't ever look at me!

rather a imp. But I am also crazy with imps. you know, imps is cool, evil and sexy... oops, I didn't say sexy, did I?. I must have had.
Cute demon btw.

Vile: gimmie rom o_o;. It's one of the few (only?) Castlevania games I've not played... hell, I think it's -the- only (I own both 64 ones XD Cornell rocks, even if he wears a women's girdle. Poor self-concious wolfman) one I haven't played, save the two crap LCD ones...

I might draw an imp, but I had... no success in the past. They lack facial structure in certain places... makes them difficult to draw.

It didn't load a bit ago because my site's domain is... somewhat finicky. Some days, it just hates to work...

Torn said:

rather a imp. But I am also crazy with imps. you know, imps is cool, evil and sexy... oops, I didn't say sexy, did I?. I must have had.
Cute demon btw.

Prehaps this will take your mind off of impse*shudders*: Heh. :P

If you drew that, it's not bad. Proportioning needs work, but...

I draw far more evil things than that... fear my l33t Sonic pr0n skills o_o;. I've just not felt like it lately.

Tyockell said:
Cecillia said:

Do it up :-P.

Who was it that did the baby caco a few weeks back? was it wasted?

Cecillia said:

draw far more evil things than that... fear my l33t Sonic pr0n skills o_o;. I've just not felt like it lately.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... O_o

footman said:

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... O_o

Whaaaat? I say, if you can do with well, go for it o_o;.