Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rich

Need to find mouse

Was wondering if any of you guys/girls can help me locate a discoutinued mouse?

My Logitech 3 button MouseMan, Serial-Mouseport PS/2 mouse has broken. I've used two of these over the past eight years and can't seem to get comfortable with anything else. I am currently using a smaller 3 button logitech but it is too small for my hand.

My Mouseman is LARGE and TRIANGULAR shaped with indentations on each of the buttons and one on the side for the thumb. It has three buttons, a cord with a small round plug and pins at the end, and, on the surface it has a Logitech logo. On the rear it says MouseMan, Serial-Mouseport. There is also a large 'CE' back there. Actually there are four groups of letters. They are: GS SA RJ(letters are backwards) and CE.

Back then I paid around 25$ per mouse.

I believe, but am not positive, that at one time Dell computers packaged their systems with this Logitech mouse but put the Dell name as the logo on the surface.

I realized there are a lot of new and interesting mice but I like the Mouseman I described (there are other MouseMan that use a wheel which I don't care for) and would like to find a couple more.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rich Sham
rjsams1@hotmail.com

SmellyOgre said:

Get an optical mouse.

I second that.

Ball mouse == obsolete, but just think. Eventually all mice(?) will be when some crazy-eyed inventor comes up with a way to operate a computer or browse the internet by just a simple movement and blink of the human eye... :P

>_O O_< O_<
>_O >_<

>_O
>_< >_O O_O

This is by far my most favorite aspect of classic doom.

Lutarez said:

mice(?)

I prefer mouses. I don't like to think the term for the animal applies to electronics.

Nanami said:

I prefer mouses. I don't like to think the term for the animal applies to electronics.

Yeah but it does =P

The best mouse I ever had or ever used or ever seen in a store or at a lan... was a ball mouse.

I completely understand his wanting another good mouse.
of course, the BEST replacement would be an optical version of his old mouse... but since that doesn't exist, he'd like another one of his mouse.
Ebay is a good start. Depending upon where you live, one of those huge warehouse-type used pc parts places might be worth a look over.

Opulent said:

The best mouse I ever had or ever used or ever seen in a store or at a lan... was a ball mouse.

I completely understand his wanting another good mouse.
of course, the BEST replacement would be an optical version of his old mouse... but since that doesn't exist, he'd like another one of his mouse.
Ebay is a good start. Depending upon where you live, one of those huge warehouse-type used pc parts places might be worth a look over.

Thank you :).

if u dont adapt u die. get an optical
they are far more accuarte and without all that cleaning. even better are the wireless.

time to change, took my a while to use a mouse in games but now that i have i will never go back.

I use so many computers that the mouse I use doesn't matter to me anymore.. although when I get a computer of my own, I am going to want a good mouse to be my friend. and keyboard!

optical is much better, I love the idea of them so much! yeah!

we need to have something that fastens to your head, and where ever you look, the pointer moves to. and you would blink to click.. double blink to open up folders and things..
yeah, blinking wouldn't work, maybe trying to move you ears would be the clicking..