Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grogglogobofink

new zdoom forums

Crap, I'm gonna have to try hard not to leak any Millennium secrets on this new forum, 'cos the top secret Millennium forum looks identical :)

Assmaster said:

There's a top secret millenium forum? Does anything actually get posted there?

uhm, yes?.

Well, if anything, these new ZDoom phorums have a nicer color scheme than the old ones :)

Assmaster said:

There's a top secret millenium forum? Does anything actually get posted there?

Not much, heh. I have 3 posts iirc.

Deviant Force said:

Thanks for posting the new zdoom forums they look alot nicer than the older one's.

Unfortunately they attrack a lot of threads like "What's your favorite Doom weapon?"

The ZDoom forum used to be just for bugs and editing questions. Ah well. =/

Also it seems Kirby X is there, which is a bad thing.

pritch said:

Not much, heh. I have 3 posts iirc.

That's because you never log in.

Nanami said:

Unfortunately they attrack a lot of threads like "What's your favorite Doom weapon?"

The ZDoom forum used to be just for bugs and editing questions. Ah well. =/

All the more reason why people called for mods to be put in place.

Nanami said:

Holding my breath...the duck hasn't been there for more than 24 hours, maybe he's gone like he said. I hope so, his pooping around the new forums was a pathetic display unlike any I've seen before.

Nanami said:

Um... Sorry about that. I was *REALLY* bored when I made that post. I promise not to post anything that stupid ever again.

Heh don't worry Xaser. I don't mean to attack you directly, I just meant it's changed a lot from what used to be posted there.

As someone put it, the old forums were harder to use so people only posted there when they were serious about something.

Nanami said:

As someone put it, the old forums were harder to use so people only posted there when they were serious about something.

Yes, it took alot of courage and determination to lay eyes on that green/gray monstrosity.

Oh poo. You can choose your own title on this new forum. That's no fun.

Biffy said:

Holding my breath...the duck hasn't been there for more than 24 hours, maybe he's gone like he said. I hope so, his pooping around the new forums was a pathetic display unlike any I've seen before.

I know what his problem is, but that's still no excuse. He should be told to 'duck off'...

Yeah, and Steve T. really let him have it a few times, but the fact is this kid just sucks up the attention. He takes what he can get.

He's not stupid but does not have any self-control. He said, "I'm leaving, I'm not kidding" and has been gone but what I suspect is that his family took him on some vacation somewhere, he knew he wouldn't be logging in and used that to advantage. So, I'm expecting him back in a week or two. Hope not though, there's no dealing with him at this stage and I hope that Randy is willing to pull the trigger on him if he resumes his forum wastage.

Yep, as I thought. The duck is back and in old form. Please, no one bait him with profanity because then you look guilty too. I want this ass banned from zdoom forums and I've put in the request, for what good it may do. I don't want anyone else looking guilty, to diminish the duck's responsibility for his actions.

DooMBoy said:

Nah he's your general attention-loving assclown.

DooMBoy took the words right out of my mouth.

Ultraviolet (while at Doomworld) said:

Is he ill?

Well, I belive autism (presumably high-functioning autism or Asperger's, as he's not stupid, and people with full-blown autism can't cope on their own) is a disability rather than an illness, but in this case the effects are similar to being ill, yes.