Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

deadnail

I always said if I quit, and 7 days ain't quit, I wouldn't turn into one of those sad fucks that wave their arms about when you smoke, so if you really want to , go check out the info, if I can after 35 years of smoking and 40 a day lately, anyone can

This seems interesting. Maybe I should quit too........

Maybe you shouldn't start in the first place.

Interesting. However, 60% of my drive to smoke is flavor and the remaining forty is from addiction. I started smoking to ease all the tension I was in at High School. It still works wonders when things turn shitty.

Thanks for the heads up Fod, I think I'll try Zyban in a year or two. I have bigger priorities right now and I'm pretty sure I'll need to light one up and chill the hell out when I hit a little adversity. =)

Expensive habit. I cannot believe how high they are these days. It's been some years since I laid off the lovely Marlboro reds, & I was shocked to find them close to 3$/pack!

I spend about $35 for a carton of Winstons nowadays. I smoke a little less than a pack a day though.

I don't think I could smoke, because I've just realised that my is spending atleast $100 a week doing it, he said hes been doing that for about 40 years now, no wonder our house has yellow wallpaper and it smells bad, not to mention himself. >:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I WILL CALL YOU GAY, BECAUSE IT IS THE SINE QUA NON OF HUMOR. IN THE COMEDY UNIVERSE, IMPLYING THAT SOMEBODY IS A HOMOSEXUAL IS NEXUS.

I WILL CALL YOU GAY, BECAUSE IT IS THE SINE QUA NON OF HUMOR. IN THE COMEDY UNIVERSE, IMPLYING THAT SOMEBODY IS A HOMOSEXUAL IS NEXUS.

Wow, that's the first un-dumbshitty thing I've heard you say in a good while. Keep it up. =)

I have heard that people become fat after quitting smoking. Personally I have never started, only once I tried when a friend gave me a hash cigarette (it was an impressive big cigarette). That was horror, I just thought I was about to die.

I have heard that people become fat after quitting smoking.

In deadnail's case, it can't get much worse =)

I never said that, someone's fucking with MY name

You get credited with ONE non stupid comment, and what do you do? You deny it's yours, now that is stupid incarnate :)

The reason people get fat after they quit is cause they want something in their mouth (not that sick-o) to relpace the ciggarette. The best way to not gain weight when quiting is to eat sugarless candys.

Damn right fodders. I had to work out alot when I tried to quit. I gained 15 pounds. Then I started working out. I have some muscles not as much as a few kids I know but I take pain. I broke my arms and got right up bounced around in pain but didnt do shit other than scream FUCK! Then I walked to my house and opened the door WITH A BROKEN WRIST and then I had to go to the hospital and get 3 needles in different parts of my arm.