Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

what do you have...

i am sure many of u may have odd collections of some sort. me i have collected old computer parts.
however i want to collect a few WW II and cold war era arms and artifacts. i own a japanes rifle and knife from WII and i just ordered a panzerfaust(disarmed, duh). I have an AK-47, back home, and a soviet flag, also back home. ordered a NEW soviet flag too with my panzerfaust.
would like to get tank fired or artillery shells from all sides of WW II

u get those cheap, AK-47, provided u are out side the US. back home i have one and so does my uncle, cant exactly take it home with me on the plane. I could send its parts though, but i am not that desperit to have it with me. if i wanted to bring it into the US i am sure there is a type of permit i can get.
funny is my uncle will use it to kill the chickens, cows or what ever animal they eat that week. almost everything over there is old soviet stuff and its all cheap. like $75 is about the most you would pay for a AK-47, however 20-30 is the normal price. landmines 2-10 dollars, but havnt seen any in years. and a few other small arms.

Heh Seph told me on AIM last night he got a panzerfaust off of Ebay. Heh, what I want is a sword, like one from ye olde England.

Stamps.

A stack of stamps that is worth quite pretty much, I guess.

fuck this shit im moving there, I need a god damn AK 47 now.
I mean you cant even get a fucking shotgun here without like 3 permits, hell you even need a permit for a air rifle that shoots over 500 feet per second! you cant do shit with that you be better off with a slingshot.

Hmm as for wierd colections, reptiles and amphibians, spent caseings for weapons and any melee weapons.

I've got just over 100 boomerangs of various sizes and shapes. All but around 5 of them work perfectly (those 5 are the ones I have not made myself).

I have a pretty good collection of Alekhine's Defence games, though I haven't done much work on it for several years.

Ichor said:

I've got just over 100 boomerangs of various sizes and shapes. All but around 5 of them work perfectly (those 5 are the ones I have not made myself).

Goodness, where do you find all the space to put all those boomers at?

i collect various shit, which im not too active in collectin tho.
ive got tons of rocks and shit
ive got 4 swords and some throwing stars and junk
i collect ammo shell casings and stuff. ive got a 20mm case from a helicopter i think my dad said it was (hes in the navy so he gets me all this junk)
i want to collect goat things but its too hard to find and i dont buy shit online cuz we dont have a credit card. all i have is the beanie baby goat and an xmas ornament lol

They are all very thin (each a quarter inch thick). I can stack a lot of them and they won't take up much space.

This is about personal weaponry, right?

Heh, I have a .22 pellet hunting rifle with telescopic sights. It requires a licence in the UK as it has a considerable muzzle velocity. I can keep this at home.

I've shot at a club since I was 11. I have a Makarov pistol, from Russia, down there, which was bought for me some time ago. Russian stuff is very well made btw. The thing has paperwork in Russian with several signatures from various inspectors and dates. Since I turned 18 I am the owner, but it must remain at the club like all handguns, so I could hardly cause havoc with it. I could bring it home but I'd have to strip it and keep it under lock, plus get additional insurance (gay).

At the same club, we have a 25 yard range for live .22 ammo practice, my favourite. We use these commonplace but decent German breach rifles for this. I started shooting this way and am good at this, heh, can often score a perfect 300/300. Mind you, it's possible to score 297/300 through perfect grouping alone.

I also have a few BB guns, ranging in power and accuracy. Every so often I'll take them out and shoot cans filled with water in the garden.

pritch said:

I have a Makarov pistol, from Russia, down there, which was bought for me some time ago. Russian stuff is very well made btw. The thing has paperwork in Russian with several signatures from various inspectors and dates. Since I turned 18 I am the owner, but it must remain at the club like all handguns, so I could hardly cause havoc with it. I could bring it home but I'd have to strip it and keep it under lock, plus get additional insurance (gay).

Thats why you buy illegal handguns, there pricey but you can do w/e the fuck you want but thats just my preference lol.

yea until u get arrested for owning an illegal fire arms.

well my panzerfaust will be here in a week

maybe some of you guys should save your automatic weapon money and buy some of those penis-enlargement pills instead

I have about a half-dozen shitty-riffic HP Brios sitting under my desk and six nonworking Intermec "Trakker" scanners sitting on my left. I don't own them, I just fix the damn things or let them sit until they decompose.

darknation said:

maybe some of you guys should save your automatic weapon money and buy some of those penis-enlargement pills instead

lol suit your self

I collect Magic: the Gathering cards. That's not the strange part though. Everytime I trade a friend for a card, I have them sign it at the bottom with some sort of paint pen or permanent marker :P. I also collect the boxes that the packs of cards come in, lol.

Oh yeah, and I love sunglasses. I have like 15 different pairs just from this summer.

Specific collections... hmm. Very fine pens. The thinnest stroke avaliable if possible. They always fucking break though, but oh well.

I want a AK-47 and a bazooka!
I dont really have a collection of anything at the moment, But i use to collect Black Lights and strobe lights I still have a bunch of them in my room atill.