Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cyber-menace

Map 16 (Yes Another One!)

Well I made yet another map. This one's a lot smaller though and isn't all that great. I used the map basically to try some new things. It doesn't look "too" bad I think it's ok. You can play this map with a pistol start just fine. It's not too hard either. It has new sounds, textures, and animations. It is a Zdoom only map (As usual) and I warn you now... I am NOT a bitmap artist.. when you see one of my textures you'll know it. Anyways...

Click Here to Download it!

I don't really want comments about the maps appearence because I know it isn't very good. I would like some comments about the map's features though please!

cyber-menace said:
....and isn't all that great.

One could almost accuse you of being Danish with an attitude like that ;-)

Well, better check it out...

Not too bad. It looks like it was made in 1995 of course. But the gameplay is pretty cool.
Please freeze the player when switching to a camera view. I think it's just good ettiquete.

Also, you can save automatically save with

autosave();

Yeah.

Also, where's that third dude I'm supposed to find?

Didn't you come across a Cyberdemon a little bit back. You can go activate him via the switch in his room. Be careful though, cause when he's activated, he's "activated". It's a very risky manuver getting in and out of that room fast enough to dodge him.

Well I decided to take Epyo's idea to make the level a little easier. Now it autosaves after every security door. Click on the same old link to download it.