Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scabbed Angel

Jonny, tell em' what they've won. . .

When Doom 3 comes out, there should be contests like the art contest, where death matches are setup and the winners win prizes like custom avatars for a week or something. What do you guys think? Flamewars could also be won over a hearty game o' killin. The person who wins gets to stay, the loser gets banned for a week. . . heh heh. I'd probably never be allowed here again with my mad skills. . .

I don't see the relation to Doom 3 other than your proposal that the contests'd start once Doom 3 is out. But that's not much of a relation to Doom 3, so I'll move this to the forum where the right people will get your attention ;)

Edit: oops, I realize that you weren't necessarily talking about art contests only. But here you go anyway.

Its all good. I didn't mean an art contest, but a frag contest. But here should be fine. Would you have any control over that Fredrick?

Hmm, this makes me wish I could draw worth a damn. By the way, this is my first post in 2 years. :) Better late then never.

I would be interested in a fanfic/art contest as well. Provided there were certain "Rules" Like, no impse. Hehe. Sorry, lurking for 2 years gets me wired. But as my sig suggests, Hell is a personal place, is it not? I leave again, but I'll be back.

David

footman said:

We need an art contest that allows more than just Doom related art. :P

Heh.. win the current contest and you can choose any topic you want.

footman said:
We need an art contest that allows more than just Doom related art. :P

If you just like drawing, then try this. It's not Doom related at all.