Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spyderx

Doom 3 Slideshow

1. Wrong forum.
2. The page doesn't work in Opera.
3. I hope, for your sake, that there aren't any screenshots in that slideshow that haven't been released specifically to the public via id or Activision (such as screenshots from the leaked alpha).

heh this doesn't seem to show anything, however, before you fix it, as stated in the doom3 forum faq: screenshots from the alpha will result in a ban so it'd better be full of official screenshots

also wrong forum, so I'll let fred and flathead deal with this hehe

Looks pretty cool. All the screenshots (so far) have been officially released, in case anyone was wondering.

Cyb said:

also wrong forum, so I'll let fred and flathead deal with this hehe

God damnit.

Anyway, those screenshots are official so there's no problem.

Bloodshedder said:

2. The page doesn't work in Opera.

or netscape/mozilla. or anything else that blocks popups. since that's what the slideshow is.

Heh. I actually thought it's another noob "speculating" on how DOOM 3 will run like "a slideshow".

That, and the new Lost Souls are, to me personally, laughable =3... but I'm hard to please. I'm currently playing Eternal Darkness, and giggling to myself. "Curse you, monsters! You left mud all over the walls!" or "Damn paintings, always bleeding when you aren't looking...".

I think the only truly scary game I've played is Clock Tower for the Super Famicom o_o. The murder can and -will- chase you from room to room, has vicitms here and there (as always, a bloody bathtub with corpse is present), and some good atmospheric elements, such as the odd cat popping out and knocking things over. Sprites can be dramatic, too! Realism isn't everything!

Okay, see, now I know you're lying. Anyone who claims they don't find Eternal Darkness at least moderately spooky is completely and utterly full of shit. And I know when people are full of shit, if anyone does.