Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jenblaze

I have a question

can someone please tell me why there are like 100 pictures of you all with signs or pictures saying bbg is a fag?

Jenblaze said:

can someone please tell me why there are like 100 pictures of you all with signs or pictures saying bbg is a fag?

Because BBG is a fag.

There are plans for me and some buddies to dress up in dinner jackets and hold up said sign.

Lol, Jen, you're so part of this community now! That's great!

P.S. try not to double post if you can help it ;) The mods are pretty cool, but they can get irritated by double posting. I'm sure it won't matter the first few times :P

OMG you did the 'heh'!!!!! omgomgomglolz0rz

/me does a gargoyle dance

Now we just need to get Aliotroph? and Mystic to get over here. Mystic's here, somewhere...

Kuberr said:

Now we just need to get Aliotroph? and Mystic to get over here. Mystic's here, somewhere...

Ah yes, Aliotroph? ... I remember him. Those were the passing days of The Spamiard. Heh.

Kuberr said:

P.S. try not to double post if you can help it ;) The mods are pretty cool, but they can get irritated by double posting. I'm sure it won't matter the first few times :P

It's not really an issue unless somebody does it to like 10 different threads during the day, in which case we assume it's obviously for the sake of spam.

Job said:

Ah yes, Aliotroph? ... I remember him.

Heh, I've known that he's a he for over a year now but I still always think of him as a her :P It's gotta be those avatars of hers.

It's worse now though cuz the hot chick he uses for his avatar is his girlfriend. :)

Deviant Force said:

Hey Guys How can you put pics into your posts?

[img]http://www.url.to.image.com/image.jpg[/img]

yea man why do you want people putting you as a fag on paper bbg? if I had that happen id want to find the person pound em with a lead pipe then stick there head in a vice and rip put there tounge with a pair of vice grips, Then bust all there finger tips so they couldent write again.

Tyockell said:

yea man why do you want people putting you as a fag on paper bbg? if I had that happen id want to find the person pound em with a lead pipe then stick there head in a vice and rip put there tounge with a pair of vice grips, Then bust all there finger tips so they couldent write again.

Haha, fag

Deviant Force said:

Hey Guys How can you put pics into your posts?

Note the guidelines on the use of the [img] tag. If in doubt, use [url] instead.

Hey there Jen, nice to see you here babe.

BBG is basically a pain in the arse, like most fags. I still think its a bit insulting to genuine gay folk to have BBG lumped in with them.

I take that back, having just encountered BBG in another thread, the guy seems pretty cool.

i cant see jen's pictures. i downloaded them cuz i tried seein em on the site and they werent loading. wont open in paint or anything, and i changed the extension to jpg on a hunch and it still wont work.

she sent them as .BMP files

They should work, the one she sent me in messenger works fine. Hehehe, maybe just as well, Jens a sexy little wench.