Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bryant robinson

site hosting information

Well.....I tried e-mailing the doom moderators about bringing back the demise site,but my e-mails have been ignored.I guess I will try Newdoom.com.Who is in charge of site hosting anyway? I would like to speak to him\her.

Thanks
Bryant robinson

Phoebus is in charge over there at NewDoom, and believe me, it would not be a good idea to deal with him. If it was anyone else in charge, there would be no problems. A lot of people here can tell you more about him (most of them not very pleasant).

As for the moderators ignoring your emails, they could just be too busy to even check their email. You could always send Lüt a private message.

Phoebus wouldn't give me hosting and I had a project with visible progress. Unfortunately slipgate is down, so my doom stuff is homeless.

Sadly, e-mail seems to be quickly becoming an obsolete form of communication, given the deluge of spam that lands in everyone's mailbox every day.

julian said bigd is in charge of hosting. but don't expect him to do anything.

<SargeBaldy> bigd`: do you have any control over hosting? heh

<bigd`> sarge: even if i did i would[n't] do anything

Or you can always try at the Phobos Lab. I think I might see if they'll host my DM level review site...

Anyone heard anything good or bad about these guys?

Yeah.. there's one bad thing about them.. They're hosted at 3D Action Planet which is branched off of Gay Spy

Rellik said:

Or you can always try at the Phobos Lab. I think I might see if they'll host my DM level review site...

Anyone heard anything good or bad about these guys?

When I contacted them before they weren't excepting non-Doom 3 sites.

AS of right now the only 2 hosted sites are both for classic DOOM. The hosting page also says they'll host sites for any of the DOOM series of games. It might be worth a look now, but I haven't contacted them yet so I really haven't a clue.