Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Epyo

Playtest KTHX

Ok, I want, meh, 3 testers. Just play through the wad, tell me what to change, and that's it. Also: give me your email address.

Epyo said:
tell me what to change

You should make a custom sky that fits better with the theme imo.

Get on AIM and send it to me, I'll do some testing. ;)

Xaser said:

I'll be away from my (main) computer until then.

Main? You mean you have only one CPU with Doom!? Oh no... I have Doom on three out of five CPU's in my house. Currently I'm using my portable 266MHz, and I gotta say ZDoom 2.0 runs pretty fast even on 640x480 resolution what makes it the beat source port imo.

DooMBoy said:

Get on AIM and send it to me, I'll do some testing. ;)

Yeah, I hope you're more helpful than last time.

Ok, sending it to Grimm.

has anyone noticed how cool 47i is?

Here's a newer pic of the first map, again. Heh, I got half of the pellets when I took that shot heh. There's three levels btw. And

I'm still looking for an appropriate sky, if anbody finds a nice sky be sure to tell me.

/me googles O_o

Pretty cool. I think you should get new sounds for the Ghosts, though, 'cause the demon ones are kinda funny. Also, to make it feel more like Pac-Man, I would suggest you don't use Doom textures. I think if you colorized SHAWN2 it would work pretty well.

What type of sky are you looking for? I have a blue night sky with blue stars from TVR!, a blue night sky with blue stars, PLUS bluish mountains in the background from Doom City, a cloudy red sky that avier Fernando Almenara Otoya made, and a buncha cool space skies from The Invasion 1.9. All of these might work well. I'll e-mail 'em to you if you want.

Grimm said:

Pretty cool. I think you should get new sounds for the Ghosts, though, 'cause the demon ones are kinda funny. Also, to make it feel more like Pac-Man, I would suggest you don't use Doom textures. I think if you colorized SHAWN2 it would work pretty well.

What type of sky are you looking for? I have a blue night sky with blue stars from TVR!, a blue night sky with blue stars, PLUS bluish mountains in the background from Doom City, a cloudy red sky that avier Fernando Almenara Otoya made, and a buncha cool space skies from The Invasion 1.9. All of these might work well. I'll e-mail 'em to you if you want.

Yeah, I should change those sounds. Send some skies over too, thanks for the help.