Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Heretics Son

Help!

Help! I lost the diskette to my Propad Blue, and I was wondering if any of you guys would happen to have the device driver for it.. if you do, send me a PM, or just link to it.. I really need it, its my fave game pad.. If any of you guys could help, I that would be cool.. All the web sites that DO have it make you pay for it.. Any help, I would appreciate.

Your Driver

This website came up when i searched "propad blue driver" on google. Are you sure you looked for two hours?

You have to pay for them, if you dont want to then hopefully someone here has them.

Good luck finding them.

The Heretics Son said:

All the web sites that DO have it make you pay for it..

I searched for two hours yes.. I found that site, plus DrDriver.com, but they make you pay for it... Im still looking for it.

Are you sure this driver is freeware? Because if it isn't, you shouldn't really be asking for it here. (And I should probably be doing something nasty to this thread.)

Well, I bought the gamepad for 15 bucks, and I dont wanna pay another 5 to use it.. as far as I know, its freeware, the only reason you have to pay for it on those sites is cause its hard to find.. I think interact went out of buisness, as all of they're device drivers are o various sites.. the propad blue is one of the rarer drivers, and I don't know why.. so.. yeah..

I dont think interact went out of business. Because they are still coming out with gamesharks. Your controller must be very old, you should just buy a new and better one.