Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darkhaven3

Hullo, my name is Ed!

Rule number 1: Don't make a post just to introduce yourself.
Rule number 2: Never, NEVER give out your real name over the internet.
Rule number 3: Doom ownz!

Well, other than that, hello! :)

I knew an ed at another forum. He always spoke in third person. And he also acted in strange ways. lucky that i knew he was fake.

Hi Ed. Read the friggin' FAQ because if you don't, that means you don't love me and you DO love me, right Ed? I thought so. Oh and I updated the FAQ too, so all the info is up to date...so far...

Odd, we have another poster on here named Ed....
Heheh, welcome to Doomworld, Edhead!

Heh, you don't need to read a faq if you have common sense. And for the record, I know alot of people's first names online. That doesn't matter. It's the last name that matters, dumbass.

No, some of these things aren't obvious. If you don't read the FAQ, you're much more likely to foul up at some point. The FAQ also contains lots and lots of useful information.

Anyway, "don't spam just because someone makes a newbie-intro thread" would seem to be common-sense, but people still do it.

heh, i keep a copy of the faq next to my toliet for those long bouts of constipation. always keeps me entertained. :)

hello ed, welcome to doomworld. you're too young to understand, but don't drink the c0ff33.

wait a sec, why isn't this posthelled yet?

monochrome said:

wait a sec, why isn't this posthelled yet?

Everyone's on a c0ff33 break. :P

Ed, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.