Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Silverwyvern

ART CONTEST #4

Yeah, picking right up again due to popular demand :)

This contest is chosen by Agnes. Next time Agnes wins, Espi will get her turn. Then we should be all balanced out.

Here it is: Draw a cyberdemon!

Yup. That's it. Have fun :)

Awesome

This should turn out some interesting pieces of artwork.

Yeah! What's teh prize? I'm happy to say I've been drawing again, but I haven't put any of it on the net. Particularly a couple of Doom works. (Keep in mind I use pencil and paper, and occasionally an eraser.) Would the pencil-paper combo be honored in this contest? And I thought Espi was a guy.

KoolKat said:

...And I thought Espi was a guy.

Espi is a guy. Silv was saying that Espi will get Agnes's turn next time Agnes wins.

Prizes don't exist anymore... It WAS a custom avatar last... I didn;t offer espi one though... just cause he's perfectly capable of making one to his vision ;)

What kinda prizes would people want? Something of their choice hidden in the next Green Pile?

I dunno.

And pen n paper, 3d, clay, digital , etc is all allowed.

Woo, another one. :D I'll definately have to draw something, considering I have yet to have a vote ever. :P ;)

Heh, someone should do Fredrik a favor and link to his cyb drawing before the contest ends with no entries.

I got mine done. Hmm, it's kinda weird lookin' to me... I'll see if that art site is gonna load today.

nxn said:

Heh, someone should do Fredrik a favor and link to his cyb drawing before the contest ends with no entries.

New works only

Little Faith said:

Hey Bluesonnet, do one of your sexy black cyberdemons.

Heh. Didn't think that big geezer was so popular. However......

They're not proper doom cybies, they're tc cybies. And because of the anime style i don't think it'll gain me more votes :( I mean as much as i like anime, there's time and place for it. ;)

I suppose the deadline's one week from the first post of this thread.

SmellyOgre said:

Yay, another art contest, too bad i cant draw :(

I've been giving serious thought towards doing little art tutorials, only i don't have enough file space for that on my geoshitties account at the moment.

Due to the painfully low amount of entries, I'm gonna let this contest roll on to monday.

BTW.. only the first ten entries can be taken because of the voting poll limit ;P (Unless someone does some changing of the rules for me alone ;)

so MONDAY IS THE DUE DATE

I appreciate the two entries so far btw :) they are neat :)

Silverwyvern said:

Due to the painfully low amount of entries, I'm gonna let this contest roll on to monday.

BTW.. only the first ten entries can be taken because of the voting poll limit ;P (Unless someone does some changing of the rules for me alone ;)

so MONDAY IS THE DUE DATE

I appreciate the two entries so far btw :) they are neat :)

You could get somebody to write you a poll system that you could put on TGP site.