Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vile1011

Playtesters wanted

I'm looking for playtesters to nitpick my new wad. It's almost finished, I'm satisfied with the ammo and health, and there aren't any huge bugs, but on a map as big as this one there's bound to be errors somewhere. A fresh eye would be good for spotting errors I probably overlooked(I know I forget to fix a few things).

If you want to help me, leave your e-mail and I'll send you the wad. If you can't accept file attachments, then I can send the wad through AIM(s/n is Vile1011).

I think the level is really good, and has some interesting fights and features I've yet to see anywhere else. It has a brand new midi, but no new graphics or sound. It's really freakin big too.

Biffy said:

Guess Vile changed his mind...???

Ah, I typed the emails in wrong. I just sent it to you again.

My computer had a nice screw up and I lost the .TXT file with all the bugs. I'll go through it again when I feel up to it, but it might be a bit of a while. Sorry, man.

Heh, i started in a very very small room with 2 sided walls that i could walk through and alot of misaligned textures. And there was no way to get out.

SmellyOgre said:

Heh, i started in a very very small room with 2 sided walls that i could walk through and alot of misaligned textures. And there was no way to get out.

The wad has been known to do that with some source ports. I know it works under the latest Zdoom. Which port are you using?

Oh yeh, GlBSP can't rebuild the nodes correctly, and so, it won't run under jDoom at all.