Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
XDelusion

Bex Examples

Can some one point me to some Wads that are heavy in bex examples, I.E. new weapons and what not?

Thankx a lot!

Anyone? I just need some ZDOOM WADs that feture weapons or enemies that exploit Bex? Someone has to know of at least one!!

Check out the DeHackEd section of Enjay's site. It has several DeHackEd and Bex example wads, as well as listing just about every single DeHackEd and Bex feature there is.

Thankx for the help, Black Aura author of nxDOOM for the Dreamcast is having a look at adding in Bex to Legacy, which he may port over to the Dreamcast as well, so all the info you can send, the better.

XDelusion said:

Anyone? I just need some ZDOOM WADs that feture weapons or enemies that exploit Bex? Someone has to know of at least one!!

Yep - but it's only ~20% done at the moment... (the playable demo has 3 new monsters but that's only a handful of what will be in the full thing)

As for one that's actually been finished, check out MassMouth 2.

He says Bex support "should" be easy to add in, I am not a coder so I do not know, so lets just hope it is as easy as he is thinking, and this some day finds its way to the PC port as well as the DC.