Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Apothem

dumb question

It's something by Tatu, apparently.

The other tune was composed by Fredrik, specially for Post Hell. Previously, "Ride of the Valkyries" had been used for a long time.

Grazza said:

The other tune was composed by Fredrik, specially for Post Hell.

Nah, I made it years ago, it was Lüt who decided it'd fit in Post Hell.

Heh, yeah I originally used it in somebody's custom title to post in a Doom3 music thread.

Fredrik said:

Nah, I made it years ago, it was Lüt who decided it'd fit in Post Hell.

Heh. A case of 2 + 2 = 5. So why on earth did you make it?

mystic said:

I like that tatu song.

Ok so its the video I like.

But not Avid Merrion's version eh?

They should have an annoying song for post hell, like that fast food song (a pizza hut! a pizza hut! kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut!)

Some random band that Never_Again was a roadie for, apparently.

BlueSonnet: Don't you find the current music annoying enough? If people are enjoying Post Hell too much, maybe Lüt should add that bright red flashing background I discovered a while ago.

the_Danarchist said:

What the Hell is Tatu?

One of the dozens and dozens of girlie bands that consist of three to six members, all wearing waaay too much makeup and dressing like sluts. They turn out like 3 albums a year of exceptionally shitty music that only 12 year old girls living in California actuallly listen to. Somehow or other they manage to win award after award for their "stunning" music.

DooMBoy said:

One of the dozens and dozens of girlie bands that consist of three to six members, all wearing waaay too much makeup and dressing like sluts. They turn out like 3 albums a year of exceptionally shitty music that only 12 year old girls living in California actuallly listen. Somehow or other they manage to win award after award for their "stunning" music.

Oh. Pffft.

One day I'll take over and execute all of those types.

actually there's 2 members in tatu. and they're lesbians, or so their producer would have you believe.

Grazza said:

BlueSonnet: Don't you find the current music annoying enough? If people are enjoying Post Hell too much, maybe Lüt should add that bright red flashing background I discovered a while ago.

Dunno. Mozilla doesn't play background music. How should i know? =P

Liam the Bard said:

or so their producer would have you believe.

exactly. i heard it was all a stunt to get publicity which seems to be working well so far.

What's the big deal about lesbains in bands? Hasn't anyone ever heard about the Indigo Girls? Lords of Acid? Genitorturers? Its old hat by now, you'd think.

the_Danarchist said:

What's the big deal about lesbains in bands? Hasn't anyone ever heard about the Indigo Girls? Lords of Acid? Genitorturers? Its old hat by now, you'd think.

yeah well, we're living in a day and age where lesbians are praised and worshipped practically, and gays are shunned.

I'm not fond of lesbians or gays, gays bug me more because one im a guy and 2 its just fucking nasty that there guys and they fuck other guys I cant except it nore will I ever be able to.

I dont see anythign wrong with homosexuality, male or female. I had a gay friend back in high school, and he used to call me sexy and stuff. I didn't really care, Hell I took it as a compliment. He was a cool guy though.

Touching a girls breast arouses me, kissing a girl does too, shit even thinking about down below gives me the hots, damn I think I must be a lesbian too :)

fodders said:

Touching a girls breast arouses me, kissing a girl does too, shit even thinking about down below gives me the hots, damn I think I must be a lesbian too :)

Fodders is the best old man in the world :)