Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Hellcore Happenings

Brad Spencer sends word that the Hellcore project is progressing rather well. Yet another map has been finished and several others are making good progress, and the project has picked up a few good team members, including Joe Pallai, Enjay, and even Pixel Rex. Look forward to the screenshot section being redone.

I was on for about 10 minues but everyone was idling...still havn't found a map to adopt yet =\

I suxors at editing.

qingshuo said:

I was on for about 10 minues but everyone was idling...

Just idle around for a while, someone'll come around and notice. Like I did a couple minutes after you left. :P

Mmmmm... I can't wait until this is finished. It sure sounds great so far.

Averaging all the percentages of level completeness on the progress report page gives 44.9375% done on average, though; I hope this does not mean that it will take another 7 to 8 years before it reaches 100%. ;)

qingshuo, could you consider uploading your Rocketeer map to the /idgames archive? The map was & is one of my all-time favourites and I'd love to play it again, but it doesn't seem to be available for download anywhere anymore. =(

Schneelocke said:

Mmmmm... I can't wait until this is finished. It sure sounds great so far.

Averaging all the percentages of level completeness on the progress report page gives 44.9375% done on average, though; I hope this does not mean that it will take another 7 to 8 years before it reaches 100%. ;)

Well, every level is done, but we're revamping them hardcore and or/replacing them with levels that will blow your mind atmospherically.

Fusion said:

Well, every level is done, but we're revamping them hardcore and or/replacing them with levels that will blow your mind atmospherically.

Sounds like Millennium :)

Fusion said:

*nods* As I said, I can't wait. <tt>^_^</tt> Is there any chance that you could make a demo level available, maybe one of those that are 100% completed by now? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see your work.

qingshuo said:

Gee..I've gone through several computers since I've made Rocketeer...lemme dig a little ;-)

Finish your Millennium map.

Lüt said:

Finish your Millennium map.

Finish Millennium :)