Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ellmo

Star Wars weapons - UPDATE!

Ta-daaam! I've just updated the Star Wars weapons mod on my homepage (or at least this piece of black background with gold text I call a page)... I would've call this a version 0.9, cos I'm in need of one, last weapon (It'll probably be a Wookie Bowcaster if XDelusion answers positivly to my message)

Anyway fell free to download the weapon mod and post anything 'bout it.

I'm gone.

Ack, the bryar pistol!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sorry, just a personal thing. Hey, that's really sweet, man, nice job. Me likes. Heck, and there's the lightsaber. That darn lightsaber. Actually, it's kind of cool, and it is nice and deadly. I'm gonna go hack some more people up. I can't wait to see if this goes anywhere, like a TC or something.

What's wrong with the Bryar anyways? That's one of the weapons I'm not sure about, so I you have any idea just bang it here!

Well, I don't know, it's just this personal thing I have, I've just never liked it. In fact, in JK2, I went and replaced it with Jango's gun, because I just didn't like it. I don't know what to replace it with, you know, I mean, it's nice to have a blaster pistol, but just I don't like the bryar. Everything else is sweet (except possibly the SSG, which seems a little out of place, but what can you do?) and man, I just found out that the lightsaber is affected by berserk, and I've been have some fun with that (SWISH SPLAT!). Oh, maybe the bullet puffs could be replaced by some sort of flashy spark effect or something, if it's not too much work.

Yeah... I know, the SSG may be swithced to a Thermal Detonator in no time, but this may get difficult since I'fe already used plasma bullets (blaster shots), Rockets (Concussion shots), and BFG shot (Wookie Bowcaster bolt), but I'll try it anyways.

Oh, and what bullet puffs do you mean? The ones that Repeater makes? Yeah, that'll be changed soon.