Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Electro

Comix (Sorta like those 3-5word story things but much better.)

Except we draw the next scene with word bubbles and stuff. hehehe ;) like a group comic book. The picture has to be at maximum 300x150 and has to be less than 50kb (so its not so big and doesn't take forever to load) when you want to post the next scene, Say ME NEXT (so that you can be next to add a scene) so others don't post pictures before you and we end up with a story that makes no sense.

Also, follow the forum rules and make sure the picture does not upset the mods! So Lets begin the first scene. I shall start and we see that Lut looks happy... ;)

File Size: 3kb

A final note: No animated gifs ;) I want it like a true comic book!

Lut thought when he would walk into the door to his garage, he would actually be in his garage with his car but it appears something weird is happening... What could happen next? OOO THE SUSPENSE! Who is next?

And Lut suddenly appears and looks up to see one hell of a big castle! What could this all be about? We watch as Lut enters...

mmm I dont consider this to be a fanpic thing. ;) Its a story/comic book (something like those 3-5word stories), come on and draw the next scene! Who is next?

He enters the castle and finds himself in an alternate reality...
RULED BY A GIANT GOATSE MAN!!!

bah, that one was clean godamnit. The Mk1 had lasers shooting out of the gaping wound in the goatman's ass.

I demand reinstatement of my goatsart! It was the only thing of artisic merit in this entire stupid thread.

" darknation
I lost my cool title because of a goatse pic"

heh you should demand reinstatement of your title also

He enters the goatse man and finds himself strangely excited. (original removed to avoid offending the mods)

I bet that wouldn't have happened if you'd posted it in fanpics. :p

People don't piss about as much there.

wish all the censoring, this quit making sense. now, i respect the mods and all, but that still saddens me.

Grazza's title
Why haven't I chosen a custom title yet?

heh, at least you get a custom title. *hint* :)

ME NEXT...

*grabs MS Paint and goes at it*

Edit: Here it is. Yeah, it's on Geocites, but that's the only place I have to put it, hopefully you can view it...
Edit2: This should work now.

monochrome said:

wish all the censoring, this quit making sense. now, i respect the mods and all, but that still saddens me.

I didn't see them myself, but I think go*tse-themed images could hardly have enhanced the picture story. I presume Electro was disappointed that people had derailed the story with them, rather than with the fact that the inappropriate content got removed.

heh, at least you get a custom title. *hint* :)

Moderators get to choose their own title, but I think it's only admins who can change other people's. So I can't help you there.