Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaiser

Looking for a few good mappers for my 5th megawad project

I am begining to start on another megawad using Strife resources and some minor Heretic resources. I was wondering if anyone would like to join this project in helping me with the maps and stuff like that. My previous megawads took a long time to complete since I did every single map, which was pretty tedious and some of them just turned out sloppy.

This megawad will be built for any source port using Boom features.

If you are serious in designing a map or two please feel free to email me.

thanks.

Deathman, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Hah, I am the first!

Since I just started getting the project together, I am still working on map01.

btw, I don't think any project I made (except that Hexen one) died... :P

I really hate that newproject tag.

It's certainly inappropriate in this instance, since Deathman has shown himself to be fully capable of doing big projects on his own, and is just inviting people to contribute to this one if they wish to.

BTW, I don't know what could be considered "sloppy" in DSV4.

Indeed, I really had a blast playing through that megawad.

Grazza said:

I really hate that newproject tag.

It's certainly inappropriate in this instance, since Deathman has shown himself to be fully capable of doing big projects on his own, and is just inviting people to contribute to this one if they wish to.

I hate that tag too, as it just discourages mappers, especially if they really do plan to see a project through. Though I really thought it was hilarious the way Ralphis used it in this thread:
http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16537

Look at the first post of the thread and then about halfway down the thread at Ralphis' response.

Maybe it's just me, but that cracked me up.