Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnatone

Direct Picture Posting

I've noticed a lot of you post [img] links directly from the website. i'd like to do this but i can't find a service that lets me do this. what services could i sign up to so i could start doing this? thanks.

Have you tried renaming your pictures with a .txt extension? (e.g. change mypic.gif to mypic.txt). That seems to work for a lot of people.

imagemagician.com]Image Magician is the only decent free host nowadays. There used to be more, but they were flooded with users and had to start charging. PictureTrail is by far the most easiest and most reliable, though unfortunately it recently started charging $19.95/year, but if you use a lot of images it's certainly worth it.

I have used homestead for the longest time.. 8 Mbs of space, and 1024 MBs of bandwidth.. I don't know how I got the account though.. don't trials run out? Or maybe it is one of the free accounts that has limited web page capabilities

None of us are wealthy enough to provide free image hosting just for these boards. Unlike some forums I can name...