Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

wow that's quite awesome. how about efflux volar for a name, which means uh, floating stench (actually efflux means stench and volar means floating, but it sounds cooler the other way). hooray for thesaurus.com!

Nice work.

Some of your sprites are very good.
I know you have the skill, can you do a walking version of the icon of sin? Something like the one drawed by Edmundo, may be with the size of a Cyberdemon. I'm sure that that, should be loved by all the doomers.

Heh, it's funny you should mention that, because I figured out how tall the Icon of Sin is earlier today (making adjustments for full height, not the slightly bending over pose in Edmundo's pic). Assuming the Doom guy is 56 units tall, the Icon of Sin is about as tall as 13 Doom guys, or approximately 728 units tall.

There's no way it could be only as big as a Cyberdemon. It's head alone is bigger than a Cyb.

Grimm said:

There's no way it could be only as big as a Cyberdemon. It's head alone is bigger than a Cyb.

I know, even Edmundo's pic is smaller than the icon of sin, but a model like that is imposible in the doom engine. A smaller version, something like the cyberdemon, would be cool anyway.

actually the icon of sin is only 384 tall, unless you count the platforms above and below him, which makes it 768.

doom2.exe allows for sprites up to 509 pixels tall, btw

We're basing offa Edmundo's drawing. Well, if we believe id, then (and why would we believe them :P), then Edmundo's would be almost tthree and a half times as big (since it's head is about two marines big, making it around a hundred). Meaning it's approx 2548 . . . wow.

I cant wait to see some of these monsters in action,

That courpse worm reminds me of somthing from metal gear solid where solid snake was in the cell and there was this corpse and it had two or three worms crawling over it

waoh that's awesome lwm, really cool stuff

but where did you get that bus texture, I wish I'd had it for massm2 :(

oh yeah and what opens that jammed truck door, I can't get in :/

Cyb said:

where did you get that bus texture

what opens that jammed truck door

The texture is from the Tek War demo. I'82 has a better one though, it's what I used for the elevated train in GSC (with some modification).

You need to find a tool to pry the door open. Eventually it's going to get an on-screen inventory image, so the player will know they have it.

It be cool if someone made a Lavos monster for Doom Lavos being from Crono Trigger

It seems to have the strength of about im guessing 10 cyberdemons and has some painful moves but one move i would particularly see it do would be a shockwave move...