Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aseph

JEBUS!

I was robbed last night. They took my TV, my other computer, my bike, a bunch of food, and my X-Box. I mean, is there no decency in this world anymore?!!

But yeah, getting to the point. Anything like this ever happened to you guys?

Hell yes, I've had stuff stolen from me time and again. Never actually been "robbed" at gunpoint, always "burgled" or whatever it's called. Two bicycles. Two motorcycles (got them back, damaged). One car. Tools. Then, the house break-in. Watch, heirloom wedding ring (that stuff left at home 'cause I worked as a machinist and you don't wear things which can get caught in the machinery). Extensive stereo system, entire music collection (lots of vinyl, not many CDs), wife and child's jewelry. Clothing and camera. Later on, someone siphoned gas from a boat I had and left the gas cap open for rain and snow to go it. Thieves and scumbags are always out there, amid the decency.

Aseph said:

I was robbed last night

do you even lock your windows and doors at night? Do you have dogs that wake up when something happens?

Biffy said:

Hell yes, I've had stuff stolen from me time and again. Never actually been "robbed" at gunpoint, always "burgled" or whatever it's called. Two bicycles. Two motorcycles (got them back, damaged). One car. Tools. Then, the house break-in. Watch, heirloom wedding ring (that stuff left at home 'cause I worked as a machinist and you don't wear things which can get caught in the machinery). Extensive stereo system, entire music collection (lots of vinyl, not many CDs), wife and child's jewelry. Clothing and camera. Later on, someone siphoned gas from a boat I had and left the gas cap open for rain and snow to go it. Thieves and scumbags are always out there, amid the decency.

Hmmn, maybe time to invest in a Glock.

DaJuice said:

Hmmn, maybe time to invest in a Glock.

Not much you can do when you're not there, which is when this shit always happens.

Money has been taken out of my truck a few times. My brother's bike was stolen, I don't know why they didn't take mine, which is worth $200 more, heh. Anyway, I just drove down the grub neighbourhood and stole it back out of the person's backyard the next day. No one has a chance at getting in my house.

Heh, no, now that I think about it, nothing major has been stolen from me. Sucks that you had all that taken from your house though :(

I'm usually up at night anyway and if I was to awaken during a robbery, I have a hatchet (yes, a fucking hatchet) in my room. I also have a sword, but bah, it's not very sharp. We also have guns, but I'd rather beat the bastard's head in with the other end of my hatchet and not kill him and get blood all over so he can go to jail and shit.

hahahha I want a hatchet.

I've never been robbed in any way. Ohio is so awesome.

Aseph said:

I was robbed last night. They took my TV, my other computer, my bike, a bunch of food, and my X-Box. I mean, is there no decency in this world anymore?!!

But yeah, getting to the point. Anything like this ever happened to you guys?

Shit. My sympathies. I assume you're weren't...on your old computer to make this thread...?

Man, I'd be pissed if someone stole my Xbox. All my pr0n is on it.

Man, I write something like this, I get told "Blog." Nonetheless, I give you my sympathies, and my offer of a minimum charge of $50 to hunt this asshole down and maime him.

Aseph said:

I mean, is there no decency in this world anymore?!!

You ask this to a world that made Bush president?

Yeah, I had my apartment robbed once. They didnt take much though. Just some jewelry, a vcr, a 2 dollar bill, and my Nintendo which had a brand new copy of mario 3.

Heh, they tried to take the tv in the living room. But it was too heavy and they left it on the floor.

No, but, much of my stuff is of little value to theives XD... nobody in their right mind in, say, a pawn shop would buy a Sega Saturn and Japanese games where they wouldn't even be able to read the title... and nobody would want the N64, Sega CD-Gensis-32x... Dreamcast... the only ones of interesting is a crappy PS2 and the Gamecube. Yes, the Saturn is my 'baby' system... why I vought a spare, in case it blows up ._. ...

Just as bad as stolen, though, is when my ex-father ditched all my stuff when we moved, repeatedly =\ and sold my original Genesis, SNES, NES and most of the games (I still have a few... go, Kirby o_o; and Castlevania). I recently have bought another copy of Rocket Knight Adventures =3 one of my favorites the bitch sold...

I've stolen two things that I can remember in my life, though XD... a little white plsuh seal (no longer with me, though, see above about jackass ex-father), and when I was about 6, one of those furry mice used as cat toys. I brought that fuzzy mouse back though.

Nope hasent happend to me before, Im waitin for someone to break into my house when im home though I just cant wait to have a reason to beat the shit out of someone with a mace.

I was however mugged in Toronto on my stay there with a snub nose .38 someone saw me take $180 out of an atm machine and came up to me with it the stupid fuck even took my chain.

The only stuff ever stolen from my family was this one time when we were on vacation at an Indian Reservation and we got our cooler with 5 sodas in it and a lawn chair stolen. Oddly enough, they left the other cooler and the 3 other lawn chairs. Guess someone was having a 1-man picnic.

There was once the neighbours across the way had every single piece of valuble electronics stolen from them. Oddly enough, it happened in braod daylight and nobody saw it. After that, we started a neighbourhood watch. There hasn't been any crime here since, but thats probably due to the fact that a few cops live around here now.

Also, a friend of mine had her house burgled in the middle of the day when everyone was gone. They took her PS2, all her games, and her entire CD collection. Man, if someone took my CD collection, I'd be fucking pissed. It's my most valuble posession to me and I'd hunt the fuckers down, haunting them for years until they finaly gave it back out of fear.

Somebody stole our lawnmower out of our garage once. That's the only time we've been burgled recently. We can leave our doors unlocked at night, but we do turn off our garage door, and a large-looking dog is usually enough to scare off burglars, missionaries, city workers, and other criminal-types.

Unfortunately, we are currently without a dog, and half our garage is full of stuff from our basement recarpeting, so my dad has to park his truck outside every night.

you got it backwards. 2 or 3 small dogs. why?
they have tiney teeth, and thousand of them. their harder to shoot, and can haull ass. and they barks are loud anough to wake anyone up.

And here my sister has her eye on these two beagle pups whose bark has been "docked". What kind of sick fuck does these amateur operations on puppies!?

Hah, a .38? Snubnose, at that? You shoulda beat his ass and took your money back. It's not like he'd-a hit you, and even if he did, it's not like it'd hurt that bad. C'mon, it's a .38. Only things more pathetic are .380s and .22s. Even the new .177 rounds are better.