Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphis`

doomkart info

If by October 1st, Zdoom 1.23 FULL isn't out. Production on doom will be stopped and I will be done with doom editing. I recently started editing with WC and I find it alot more fun and easier than doom editing. I will possibly let someone else finish doomkart. But it depends on how I will be feeling. Apoligies everyone, shit happens.

"He who quits gains nothing."-Confuscious

'cept your heath if you are talking about smoking...

*cough*

Heh, I started using WorldCraft for a bit and liked the editing freedom it gave me. It didn't last very long, though. The CTF map for TFC I made screwed up so I just thouight 'aw fuck that' and went back to good ol' DooM editing.

How many projects have you taken up, only to drop them? 7? :)

Too many.

hey dont just give that up it is a good idea. if u are quiteing then give the work to someone else

I will possibly let someone else finish doomkart. But it depends on how I will be feeling.

The CTF map for TFC I made screwed up so I just thouight 'aw fuck that' and went back to good ol' DooM editing.

We, I mean I won't have to worry about that.

Fuck I took a shot at it. It took three pages of a tutorial to just SET UP Worldcraft to FUNCTION after I installed it. At that point, however, a step or two was missing and it still wouldn't let me make an empty map so I could try to make something so I said fuck it and got WadAuthor again.

UnrealEd functions straight away, thank God, but it just seems to take so damn long to lay down some areas and detail them and texture them. Fuck that.