Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Hey.....

Cool. I was playing one of my multiple WADs, Subway (d/l it, BTW, it's EXCELLENT!!), and I noticed just how realistic the Subway section of the level is. It's supposedly modeled after the Subway in Washington, D.C. It really looks like a Subway. It's awesome. It replaces E2M1.

What I want to know is: are there any more WADs for Ultimate Doom that have realism in their levels?

Wouldn't you know? I have Subway too. Kinda big, and real nice.

My fave WAD for Ultimate though has got to be a tie between Cleimos and Aloha999. Lots of imps in Aloha999.

what's the wad's name?
where can i get it?
is it also available running in doom2?

Thanks

Bah! Lüt's subway map is better by far!

But it's so complex it crashes ZDoom. When running it with the Millennium engine, it still slows it down quite a bit.

...Unless if that's the Celeron 400 at work.

Yeah, Lüt's subway kicketh major ass.

U.A.C._Dead.wad is pretty good. Its on a few "best levels" that were supposedly chosen by ID members themselves.

But it's so complex it crashes ZDoom.

You sure? I can play it in ZDoom 1.22 and beta24 just fine. It's just ZDoom that's a bug haven, it's crashed it a few times, like when I had another program open, which always crashes ZDoom anyways. If you're using ZDoom you'll probably only want Explorer and Systray running in the "Close Program" window, or else ZDoom will malfunction at some point in time.

Let's see... There's Explorer and Systray, but there's also Atiptaxx, Wkcalrem, Aticwd32, Ptsnoop, Ati2evae, and Rnaapp. That would probably explain it.

/me walks away.

I haven't checked Subway

That was the first map I sent you, dinglepuss.

I never catch you Online, Lüt.

Uhm... somebody stole your ICQ name and is talking to me with it then...