Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

Jesus H Christ...noooooo!

Oh gawd, now Saddam is going to hire some witch-doctor to turn this thing into a voodoo doll. Unless I do first, that bastard Bush >:E

ya know, it's been really hard for me to be pro-bush while everyone around me is anti-bush, but i have to admit that this is pretty damn stupid.

Personally, I think it would look pretty funny displayed amidst the McFarlane stuff I have in the computer room. He can oversee the eternal battle between the Alien and Predator.

monochrome said:

ya know, it's been really hard for me to be pro-bush while everyone around me is anti-bush

Look, you've just got to accept it. Women these days tend to shave "down there", and there's nothing you can do about it.

NiGHTMARE said:

Look, you've just got to accept it. Women these days tend to shave "down there", and there's nothing you can do about it.

Heh

NiGHTMARE said:

damn right lol

Heh, that's the best laugh I've had all day.

You have to admit, though, that if you ignore the stupidity of the fact that it's depicting Bush as a fighter pilot, it is a pretty damn cool action figure thing. If nothing else, it'll probably be worth some money a coupla decades down the road.

Now if you burn that thing at effigy, you get into First Amendment trouble. But if you keep it and treat it like they want you to, you get into First Commandment trouble. So the only way to win is not buy the damn thing in the first place.

Although I doubt very many people around here follow the Ten Commandments anymore.

i want to make jesus and george fuck my planet of the apes mego dolls.

American doll-maker Mike Fosella has sparked controversy by unveiling a line
of Nazi Action figurines. So far Adolf Hitler and Joseph Mengele, the concentration camp doctor dolls have been produced. Fosella plans further figures of Gestapo chief Heinrich Himmler and propagandist Joseph
Goebbels.

Fosella, of Pound Ridge, near New York, said he was only making 50 figures of each leading Nazi, as well as a model SS officer with a reproduction
uniform. "To me, it's an art form. They don't glorify Hitler or Nazis. If I were
mass marketing them at the toy store, that would be another story."
The Hitler doll was modeled on a picture of the Nazi leader leaving
Landsburg prison in Munich. The doll is shown holding a copy of Mein
Kampf, the book he wrote while in prison, emblazoned with a swastika

No word on if the "accurate" doll only has one testicle. :P

When I first opened this thread, I thought that was some video game character until I read what it said on the box. I think they touched up his appearance to look a lot more heroic than the real person.

Am I totally ignorant or am I correct in thinking that George W. Bush was never in the Air Force? So WTF?

Draconio said:

Am I totally ignorant or am I correct in thinking that George W. Bush was never in the Air Force? So WTF?

Yes you are totally ignorant, because he was :) To be more precise, he was an F-102 fighter pilot in the Texas Air National Guard.

George Bush snr was in the US Air Force too, although that was only because his father, Prescott Bush, had been found guilty of trading with the Nazi's, and George Bush snr didn't want to seem like a traitor too :)