Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mewse

Graeme Devine Departs

The word on the streets is that Graeme Devine has left id Software for a position entitled "game developer" at Ensemble Studios. Devine is best known as the CEO of Trilobyte when they made the games The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour, but recently he's been known as the most vocal Macintosh advocate inside id Software. In jumping to the Microsoft-owned developer of the Age of Empires series, Devine joins two other ex-id employees, Paul Jaquays and Sandy Peterson.

hahahahahaha awesome!! what number designer is that that carmack has pissed off? oh well, who's counting anymore. /me busts out the champagne

You mean that a guy who seems primarily interested in story driven games quit a company that's never made a story driven game in over ten years?!?

Linguica said:

You mean that a guy who seems primarily interested in story driven games quit a company that's never made a story driven game in over ten years?!?

I DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT EITHER!

oh, and mewse, you fail it at news posting. this isn't marked as doom3 news, otherwise i wouldn't be reading it.

Grogglogobofink said:

I DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT EITHER!

oh, and mewse, you fail it at news posting. this isn't marked as doom3 news, otherwise i wouldn't be reading it.

this isn't doom3 news... where is there anything about doom3

there are three categories, "classic doom", "doom 3", and "general". this one is marked "general". i'm sorry if you disagree with this categorization, or disagree with it being posted at all, either way, i dont care, thank you, good night.

Sign in to follow this