Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Janizdreg

/idgames problems

1:
When I use the Doomworld /idgames search using multiple keywords, all keywords apart from the first one are erased whenever I click on the arrow showing the next bunch of search results. An example - I search wads by author using keywords "Richard" & "Wiles". I get 18 results, of which 8 aren't shown on the first page of search results. Then, as I click the arrow which should display the rest, the "Wiles" keyword is instead removed from my search string and I get 143 entries of random "Richard"-stuff.

2:
The Finnish /idgames mirror is currently located at ftp://ftp.clinet.fi/pub/mirrors/archives.3dgamers.com/idgames/, not at ftp://ftp.clinet.fi/pub/games/idgames (this is where Doomworld's /idgames database service directs me).

3:
The French /idgames mirror isn't functional.

Janizdreg said:

3:
The French /idgames mirror isn't functional.

It's been down for a while now. The address resolves to guinness.fdn.fr, which is up; but apparently they either shut down the FTP permanently or run it on a port different from the default 21.

I did a search for "Anthony Czerwonka", got other Anthonys besides Mr. Czerwonka AKA Adelusion. Is Adel still active in the doom community?

Mr. Chris said:

I did a search for "Anthony Czerwonka", got other Anthonys besides Mr. Czerwonka AKA Adelusion. Is Adel still active in the doom community?

nope.

LOL, Anthony Czerwonka leaving the community is so img=t1meline that it predates img=t1meline :)