Geographic Survey

Approximate Geographic Location  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Approximate Geographic Location

• Canada
    • United States
    • Mexico or Central/South America
    • Britain
    • Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland)
    • Europe (excluding Britain and Scandinavia)
    • Africa
    • Asia
    • Australia
    • Oceania (including New Zealand)

This is an attempt to find out how the community is distributed geographically. Note that the selections aren't based on continent, country, etc. They are based on my assumptions of distribution; i.e., chosen so that no selection would be grossly disproportionate to the other. For instance, to put Britain and Europe in the same vote selection (Europe only) would be disproportionate. I believe I have all the possible locations covered, except for Antarctica.

deep caverns of hell, oh wait you mean when im not dreaming....Nova Scotia, Canada.

I know about 15 doomers from Scandinavia, but most of them don't visit Doomworld anymore (or never did in the first place).

Silverwyvern said:

NB Canada.

Cool dident know you were from New Brunswick howz the wheather :-P its muggy here and over cast and all our lakes and rivers are up like 3 feet from all the rain.

Ultraviolet said:

DUUUDE! I WAS IN NEW BRUNSWICK JUST A WEEK AND A HALF AGO!

Sucks to be you ;) *hides in the woods*

Weather is muggy....

Tyockell said:

Cool dident know you were from New Brunswick howz the wheather :-P its muggy here and over cast and all our lakes and rivers are up like 3 feet from all the rain.

Bah, I wish I was in canada right now. Instead I'm stuck in the hottest part of the UK during the hottest week in recorded history (it was a 100+ degrees a couple of days ago). Even with every window in the house open, three large fans on, and just a pair of shorts on, I'm still sweating whenever I'm in the house :(

Alboroto said:

Ecuador
The asshole of the world

Na, that's France. Oh wait, France is the armpit of the world. My mistake :)

Silverwyvern said:

Sucks to be you ;) *hides in the woods*

Weather is muggy....

All'sz I's sayin' is I shoulda knowed you was up there so I could stal-- hang out with you.

NiGHTMARE said:

Bah, I wish I was in canada right now. Instead I'm stuck in the hottest part of the UK during the hottest week in recorded history (it was a 100+ degrees a couple of days ago). Even with every window in the house open, three large fans on, and just a pair of shorts on, I'm still sweating whenever I'm in the house :(

Yea Its been hanging around the 80 degree area sometimes 90 but rarely this year and actully were getting a light rain now, we havent had weather like this for awhile its been mild and theres alot more aquatic animals around saw a pilot whale yesterday and about a mile out saw a sleeper shark brought it in with some mackeral im guessing she was like 16 feet long, they should be like up in newfoundland right now.