Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

doom depot - missing toons? looking toons...

If any of you never read the update to my site last Friday, let me restate. Here's the exerpt on the future plans for the toons, plus what I would like:

Note that there are 2 weeks left of Transformers. Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 will be done in 3 weeks (unless I find the last 2 eps dubbed) and South Park will be done next week.

After the Transformers and South Park eps are done, I will be taking requests for any eps any of you may have missed. If you could ICQ or email me. This will go on for a month, (Sept 21-Oct 19) which should give me enough time to get more series. I will start taking requests on Sept 15.

After that month, I'll be starting the Transformers from the beginning again (not sure how many eps a week, probably 4 or 5). All will be the same good quality of the ones up now, and not the crappy generation 2 ones with the sound out of sync. All generation 1, decent to awesome quality divx or rm. I plan on putting up Transformers: Robots in Disguise, once I find a good resource to get them. My computer's still too slow to rip them myself, or else I would. Also, South Park and X-Men Evolution will be up again when the new episodes come out (probably 1 per week). I'm thinking of putting up another anime, but I'm not sure which one. Most of mine are subbed, which isn't widely as appreciated as dubbed. That's the deal.

Remember, I'm always looking for more cartoons, and now that I'm running out of eps to put up, now I need them more than ever. If you have a series that you would like me to put up on the site and or share, please email or icq me.

I will leave icq on at all times from now on. But if it's showing N/A, chances are I'm at school, working, or out. Just leave a message and I'll message back within a day.

Once again, if you have any requests for eps you missed, I'll start taking requests on Sat, Sept 15. However if you reply to this thread for requests I'll take em.

I'm looking for full seasons of these toons to put up:
-90s Spiderman
-X-men Original Series (already have season 1 and half of 2)
-MASK (the combat car cartoon, not the Jim Carey thingie)
-He-Man and She-ra
-Simpsons
-Bionic Six
-basically any action 80s toon that's decent.

Any other suggestions? I have collected anime in the last few days (Neon Genesis Evangelion, Saber Marionette, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Vampire Princess Miyu). Unfortunately they're subtitled (which doesn't bother me). If you guys don't mind subbed anime I'll consider putting them up. I'm picking up Record of Lodoss War as we speak. If it's dubbed, it's going up. It's an awesome anime and a must see.

Talk at you guys later!

hmmm... nice to know no one wants any toons. or cares. i see people download toons and music everyday, and i ask if you'd like more, or if you have anything to contribute, and nothing. god this pisses me off. grow up people! i worked hard on this site for everyone, the least you could all do is comment on your opinions, and what you would like to see next. give back to the doom community! no wonder why i'm not around that much anymore. these forums are next to dead. no one cares about anyone but themselves. oh well, no point in typing anymore. no one's gonna read this.

pretty sure it's legal. i see cartoons sites all over the place and they don't get shut down. since i'm not selling them, and they were shown on tv, it's no more illegal than taping a tv show on a vcr.

unfortunately, there are only abour 25 eps of each. it sucks. do you need any? like in the post above, i plan on putting up eps people missed for an entire month.

when i upgrade, i'll probably be running a seperate toons server with all of my toons on it. won't be for months though... be patient.

if you're talking about my current server, i think 160k/s is decent enough.

Sorry, I meant like, are you hosting them off a plain old DSL service, or do you have a special high-speed line in your house or what?

i plan on just using cable. a bit faster than adsl (in my city). don't know how well it'll work until i upgrade. i'm just thinking ahead too much that's all. :)

Yeah. I remember. But it's supposed to be 160k/s. I think my cable modem's blessed. All of my friends in my area have been complaining about a bad router at our isp over the last few days. Meanwhile, I've had absolutely no trouble. THAT'S weird.

I have Urotsukodoji on DVD... I know where I can get it ripped into a 300 meg DIVX. Do you think you'd want that? =)

dragonball gt. especially rips by super5, but they don't put them up anymore, so looking in dalnet is probably the best option.