Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyberdemon

pepsi & coke

I drink both but I prefer Pepsi.

Have any of you tried the Pepsi Vanilla? I've seen some ads in my town about it.

I am a soda fiend. drink at least 6 cans a day.
Vanilla Coke and Vanilla Pepsi are just okay to me.
Pepsi is my current favorite... but I was on a long Mountain Dew string a few years back.
something's wrong when your soda cost a LOT more than all the rest of your groceries. :)

They're both more or less the same to me.
Besides, Mountain Dew is better IMO.

I stopped drinking gaseosas a long time ago... don't like them. Back when I did like them I was a Coca-Cola person.

I like Coke... I just think it has more of that mysterious 'flavor'. Considering they taste nothing like cola nuts, though (which taste like asprin), but grateful, either way =P...

Heh. Uh... soda is a great way for me to get a temporary solution to my irregularity... get enough propulsive gas produced and uh... yeah.

I try not to drink soda for various reasons, but I just had to vote for Coke because Pepsi tastes like ass.

I like vanilla coke. But otherwise, the only other cola like is RC. Pepsi and Coke both give me stomach aches. And they both give me the sensation of drinking wax.

Er, I like colas, in general, but here's my preference chart, from favorite to less favorite (because using the term "least" might imply that if you sat it in front of me, I might not drink it):

Cherry Coke
Cherry Pepsi
Pepsi
Dr.Pepper (A hybrid, but whatever)
America's Choice
Shasta
Coke
Vanilla Coke
RC

There's no option for both! Bah!

I prefer pop that isn't too sweet though. Like that cheap grapefruit pop you can buy at safeway. We call it "pamplemousse" (what it says on the French side). It's great because it's super fizzy and not too sweet. Vanila Coke is good too. Never drink Pepsi Blue. It tastes like crap.

Root beer is good but real beer is better - as long as you don't drink too much. :-)

My dentist adviced me years ago not to drink soda anymore. It was damaging my teeth. So I switched to beer.