Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Airbag

DOM released

I'm not sure how many of you remember about a year and a half ago, in February of 2002, when I decided to make a project titled Doom Once More. Well, the project never got as far as I'd intended, and I didn't want the levels I did make just sitting on my hard drive. So I released it as/is, with the exception of a few minor touchups. It's in newstuff now as dom.zip. Plays from E1M2 through E1M5 and includes a secret level as well.

Basically, it was taking way too long, and I had stuff for other projects that I really should be doing.

Played the "full" version a long time ago. Pretty good stuff, I wish you could've done all of it.

That's a damn shame, as No Quarter was one of the best maps I've ever played. I hope you take it up again one day.

DooMBoy said:

Played the "full" version a long time ago. Pretty good stuff, I wish you could've done all of it.

Uh, I just released the "full" version today o_O

Uh, you sent me the full version (five levels, plus the secret one) over AIM months ago.

DooMBoy said:

Uh, you sent me the full version (five levels, plus the secret one) over AIM months ago.

Heh, I probably did. It's all touched up now, though. It's probably worth the re-download.