Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshedder

WhackEd Times Two

Dennis Meuwissen has completely rewritten his Windows clone of DeHackEd entitled WhackEd and come up with WhackEd2. And now, in his own words, since I'm feeling a bit lazy:

The current version is capable of a few more editing features than the original, but it's still far from completed (hence the 0.40 version number). Planned in the future is BEX support and support for the Heretic/Hexen (Strife?) spin-offs. Special source port specific features (ZDoom anyone?) are also things I have in mind for 1.0. In short: Get rid of the original WhackEd if you used that at all and install WhackEd2 instead.

So yeah, go grab it.

Ah crap, something slipped through while making the setup package... I'll put up some update ASAP.

ravage said:

Dennis and Gokuma should collaberate. :)

Um... I don't know what I'm doing with the dehacked source as much as it seems like.

Wait, did that sound right? Oh well. He's welcome to use any Strife info I come up with.

Still getting the Runtime Error, missing Lib message. And I DID indeed download the update and not the install package this time.

Sign in to follow this